for Trust

3/16/2020 c2 5ProwlSIC
Fowler. Anillo means ring. Fowler is the man with the ring.
7/17/2013 c10 Dramajunkie3066
this is my favorite story! its so good i loved it thank you for sharing :)
3/15/2013 c10 34BlueDiamondStar
Loved this story
8/18/2011 c3 49Potterworm
Well written, interesting story. Minor pet peeve of mine: you seem to be abusing the italicize button. I don't know if it's intentional, but there seem to be a lot of words italicized for no apparent reason. Other than that nitpicking, I'm loving this.
3/30/2010 c9 58SabbyStarlight
aw the ending was soo cute! great story.
3/29/2010 c5 80j3nnee
Italics... sorry. Just emphasizing dreams and whispering. If someone is talking in a dream I might use that or if they're a memory / spirit. Also if it's supposed to be a whispered conversation, I'll use them.

I also use them to indicate sounds or emphasis on a word if someone is saying it in a "pointed" manner.

Still writing. Hard scene though. Should post it soon. Thanks for all the reviews. :D
3/29/2010 c2 44WaltzMatildah
I'm really enjoying this and can't wait to keep reading, but I just wanted to point out that the italics you use seem to be quite random and they are seriously disrupting the flow of the story.

I'm off to keep reading now because, like I said, I'm really enjoying this, but just wanted to point out something you might want to consider for the future.
3/29/2010 c8 Psycho-WarBaby
You seem to have a wonderful knack to getting Neal in and out then back into trouble again! You write Neal/Peter Whump so well. I've truly been enjoying your stories, especially since they are often within character (or not far from it) and the writing seems to flow quite well.
3/29/2010 c8 58SabbyStarlight
wow quite dramatic! loved it! =)
3/28/2010 c6 Iuliana
love your many fast updates. I'm glad u didn't drag this out. I loved all the torture and angst and I hope it continues but it's good to see the story move along.
3/28/2010 c6 27Ursula4x
Beautiful, painful story. Thank you.
3/28/2010 c6 80peppe1951
I'm glad that Neal was found...maybe now that Neal has met Laura they can get together...one reminds the other of a brother and Kate... that will be enough to start a relationship and Neal needs someone now... hope the catch the one responsible...
3/28/2010 c6 mic19671967
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

Mic (the wife)
3/27/2010 c5 58SabbyStarlight
wow really need the next chapter soon! =)
3/27/2010 c5 2ArchersParadox
So GOOD! Very addictive I was on chapter four and i was like aw last chapter and then you updated chapter 5 just as i finished reading I was like oh cool lol. But seriosly great story
26 Page 1 2 Next »