for Finally Home

1/5/2019 c18 8Janet.M.Palma
It’s a generic story with poor writing and I’m sure you can do better. The plot is boring and you move the story along way too fast and bring things into it that don’t matter. Alice is a basic girl and the only thing special about her is her powers. And I’m sure that’s what you wanted to focus on but give the girl some personality that doesn’t just revolve around her powers. The relationships are rushed and I think you should brush up on some of the x-men history. But good attempt.
10/5/2014 c8 18NataliaRoma97
I can't believe you made a seven brides for seven brothers reference! That is one of my absolute favorite movies! Love your story so far
1/8/2014 c18 1Angelia White
No offense but the ending is very disappointing. The resy was good but the ending was rushed, as if you didn't really care what was happening.
1/2/2014 c18 22my time is now
Lovely way to end the story. Though it felt a little rushed towards the ending, I think showcasing more of alice's powers would have taken many more chapters, so nice Ingrid to the story with them being married.
10/14/2013 c17 2Blood White Rose
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! :D
10/13/2013 c17 Guest
This is not an ending! We need more!

P.S:You're amazing! And why was he sad?
9/25/2013 c17 1Spirit Kiss
Write more! WRITE MORE! WRITE MOOOORE! I seem a bit demanding, don't I? XD Perfect story, you are a very talented writer!
9/23/2013 c17 Gryffindor4eva
This story is amazing! I absolutely love it and I love that fact that it's a Colossus/OC story as well.

Please please please update again soon!
7/28/2013 c17 111ZabuzasGirl
Update immediately, please!
7/27/2013 c1 ZabuzasGirl
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
7/20/2013 c17 16mcc1089
WRITE MORE! Do NOT stop there lol
7/2/2013 c17 33Dawn Racer
Write more! My gosh this is amazing! I absolutely adore this, I love this so so much. Please please write more.
7/2/2013 c15 Dawn Racer
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! So adorable!
7/1/2013 c5 Dawn Racer
I do like this. Normally I'm not a big fan of Colossus, I'm more of Nightcrawler fan myself, but this is great!
I actually don't know much about Collossus's background could ya explain?
6/23/2013 c1 JJ
Please update I really love this story and its the only good colossus story out there I actually read the whole thing in one night!
176 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »