for Where I Belong

Home does it, Sam'll be fine and Dean'll take care for him. Good stuff
4/8/2010 c1 22azab
great job :
4/3/2010 c1 47Scullspeare
Finally, a chance to catch up on some reading.

“What? What's the matter with the way I look?"

The younger hunter rolled his eyes. "Nothing. You're gorgeous."

*snort* I would pay serious money to hear Sam tell Dean he’s gorgeous. Awesome.

“It's not 'home' without Sammy where he belongs there in the passenger seat.” Ain’t that the truth. *Happy sigh*

“Dean could charm anyone – male or female.” Oh, he certainly can! *g*

Nice little bit of brotherly h/c – especially appreciated in light of this week’s devastating yet awesome Dark Side of the Moon.

Thanks so much for this.

Cheers, Sculls
3/29/2010 c1 24Madebyme
Oh this was right up my street! I love a good old fashioned hunt gone wrong fic with a generous helping of protective Dean and hurt Sam.

There was some lovely little details here like the box of old photographs from Lawrence and Dean's mother henning when Sam wanted to leave AMA.

The ending was spot on and I really like the idea that the Impala is home for our boys - she really is a extended member of the Winchester family. A very enjoyable read and thanks for sharing. Take care, Madebyme
3/28/2010 c1 111IheartSam7
Oh that was so lovely. It was beautifully written and chock full of love, action and all things awesome Winchester style. I think it was one of your best. Thanks so much. I really liked it and enjoyed it!
3/28/2010 c1 46LovinJackson
That was really good. Sorry it took me so long to get to this. I am glad I finally did though. I dont read alot of stories where Dean is the one OUTSIDE the hospital bed LOL So it was nice and refreshing!

You had the banter down to a T, too :)

Excellent expansion there, my friend :)

Tara x0x
3/28/2010 c1 86supernaturalsammy67
AW-SAM FIC!
3/28/2010 c1 bia1007
Wonderful, loved it so much. Caring Dean and Sam’s “I'm home and that's all that matters to me” at the end – I couldn’t wish for more!
3/28/2010 c1 64TraSan
I have only to WISH for hurt!Sam? Man, I've been doing that all wrong. :)

What can I say, you hit all kinds of Winchester buttons for me. Hurt!Sam/Protective!Dean and a wonderfully sweet bro-mo to seal the deal.

Loved this!

Thanks for writing, Nana.
3/27/2010 c1 daleaikman
Great. Dean taking care of Sam. At lest the doctor was nice. Don't like mean doctors. The part I like the best was when Sam said that he was home when he got in the Impala. That is so ture.
3/27/2010 c1 91Muffy Morrigan
Awesome story. A little hurt Sam is a great thing, a little really hurt Sam is even better! Great job, poor Dean! I love love loved Dean going through the pictures with Sam, that was AW.

Five Impalas full of healthy happy Winchesters heading your way for a nice dinner and evening of fun
3/27/2010 c1 50J.A. Carlton
Wow, excellent job with the angst milady! You made it real easy to see Dean worrying over his brother from the moment they arrived in the hospital straight on through to the end!

Beautifully angsty! and of course the the relief when Sam started coming around, the mother-henning about not signing out AMA, all so wonderfully Dean!

Thanks for such a great morning treat!
3/26/2010 c1 pandora jazz
I enjoyed reading your story.

Always love to see the brothers hunting and of course some hurt Sam with worried big brother makes it even better.

The ending was perfect as the brothers settled back into their home, the Impala.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
3/26/2010 c1 17bananaandbooks
THANK YOU.. thank you... thank you... *happy dance*

Thanks a lot for this lovely story. Hurt!Sammy and Protective!Dean couldn't have asked for anything better *HUGE hug* you rock hon...

SQUE (sorry I can't form a coherent word right now :D)
3/26/2010 c1 822akaStoryteller
Aw, nice dose of hurt!Sam here. Loved it. Love my boys.
16 Page 1 2 Next »