for Harry Potter and the Last Black Witch

8/10/2018 c2 Fira
PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!
UPDATE!
You just brought in HATTORI!
Im Dieing to know what happens!
PLEASE!
Im begging here!
PLEASE UPDATE!
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Please!?
1/16/2017 c2 James Birdsong
Great
10/3/2015 c2 1Lover of Emotions
that is good. update soon please.
8/16/2015 c2 sakuyahime1994
your story is really continue it so I can know what would happen
6/17/2015 c2 7Purrloin77
i'm really liking the story so far, though i am a bit curious as to if we will see a certain magician since he is one of the only ones that know Akako is a witch.
6/29/2013 c2 4Vi-Violence
Looking good!
12/25/2012 c2 3SakuraKoi
Soooo gooooood please update really soon!
9/15/2012 c1 Qapleulia
Meh. I never read the Harry Potter books. All I know about it is what I watched in the first movie, which isn't much. I just like DC and MK. Though Harry Potter MAY be interesting. I donno.
8/18/2012 c2 12sakura240
Kura: hmmm...this is pretty interesting! :D

Berry: It is. please do update soon :) We're very curious as to what may happen.

Kura: YEAH! XD Bye!
3/16/2012 c2 RandomReader
O hell, I just found the story, and couldn't stop myself reading it! I love the way you write and bring every little detail, but still focus the main thing. I can say, that that isn't very easy, but you really are awesome! It would be really nice, if you'd continue the story, I want to read on so badly rigth now... Even if it has been ver a year right now... Please, write a new chapter *fangirlyscreems* (xD)

One of the best crossovers I've ever read in generally, love the plotidea. It will be funny when Takagi and Sato are talking with Conan and can't remember where they were - *wants to see Heijis and Conans faceses*

Please go on!
3/11/2012 c2 5Viridian
Oooh, a very interesting premise for a crossover. I like the care that you've put into setting up the story, the conflict and the characters. I hope you'll continue this story.
10/22/2011 c2 21CDR. Grae
update soon! this is a really good story so i really can't wait! and i think the Obliviators has removed something from Conan's mind, that's only a guess though.
10/18/2011 c2 8CJaMes12
If be fascinated if you continue this story as it appears the obliviatIRS have already gotten to Conan!
9/20/2011 c1 14Kairi's-twin
This is a cool idea. I hate to say this but your blurb about the Salem witch trials is false. There were never any witch burnings in Salem. All of their witches were hung, or killed from various kinds of tests that were performed to determine guilt.

Over all though it seems like a good story.
6/3/2011 c2 3alynawatlovers
Poor Heiji. it's probably driving him insane. Please update soon!
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »