for Friends Forever

6/13/2012 c2 5Kouaka
I love the story so far especially with the crushes and everything. I always imagine Jaden and Yusei teaming up. i would like the star prophecy.
5/29/2012 c2 2furubafeind95
I like the idea of Star Elemental people :] Is it too late?lol
2/13/2012 c2 1Grimmjow-chan
i think you shoul use the spie ide so secret spies and i love this please write next chapther
5/1/2011 c2 24ObsessedwReading
I love this! Amazingly written! :D PLease continue this! I can't wait for the next chapter! :D

Secret Star Elemental Spies
5/1/2011 c1 ObsessedwReading
I love this! Lol at the author's note at the end of this story! :D
4/3/2011 c2 56Magic Detective
Star Elemental.

And by the way, who are the enemies?
1/9/2011 c2 10Spyncr
hey dude! you should totally do the secret star elemental spies thing it would be sooo cool!
1/4/2011 c2 dragonade
great story and chapters star element
12/29/2010 c2 Hade's-Daughter17
plese put up a new chapter. i love this story
8/14/2010 c2 beingVague
not bad. keep up the good work. update soon
7/29/2010 c2 ImaginexMakerz
Love it! Star Elemental. :)
7/6/2010 c2 3Nightlover2
i pick that they are jaden and yusei are spies and i like thatthey all met before
7/4/2010 c2 6Z3R0-TH3-H3R0
Oooooo I want the story where the combine! Yah awesome story love the line where chazz is like "is it a study date or makeout?" best line ever! They should of made GX funny T.T
6/30/2010 c2 AnimeFreak4eva378
Awesome second chapter. Now both your ideas at the end are good ideas, but the thing with the spy thing is that when it gets out they are spies their friends wont trust them that much anymore and that is espically bad with how Aki grew up so she wont rust Yusei so I would go with the element idea. and dont have them know how to control their elements have them discover that they can use it and have them gradually learn to master it.

As for the types Yusei should have the light element since his main moster is Stardust dragon so since there is no Star element light would be the next best thing. For Jaden I suggest the wind element since Jaden always wanted to just be free to roam around so what better way then frre as the wind right.

Anyway great fic but try to update a bit sooner. Hope you update soon.
6/30/2010 c1 AnimeFreak4eva378
Awesome chapter. i loved the Author's notes they outright hilarious. The chapter seemed short but it was an ok length for me.
41 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »