for Friends Forever

6/27/2010 c1 4sparkyzebo
EPICNESS
6/27/2010 c2 sparkyzebo
Yes I have been waiting for month for you yo update this awsome story. Star Elemental they already did a spy thing for Yu Gi Oh and Yu Gi Oh GX.
6/26/2010 c2 2Exleader75
When using a name tag like "Yusei said", please use comma, not periods.

(Ex) "Thanks for letting go," Yusei said.

I like the last idea. I like this story very much but I would like it best if you lessen Jaden's crush on Alexis. Good luck on your next chapter.

Secret Star Elemental Spies
6/24/2010 c2 15The-Artful-Trickster
Use both idea's in two different stories! =D
6/2/2010 c1 Closed Account990
Please write more!
5/1/2010 c1 2Exleader75
me too. The original Yu-Gi-Oh! has too many fillers and the story doesn't get interesting until around the middle of the series. GX and 5D's is way better in my opinion. The end with the Chazz bashing was freaking hilarious! PLEASE UPDATE! I can't wait to read more. Your story doesn't sucks, IT ROCKS!
4/9/2010 c1 2foxdragon777
hey it's me! just to let others know, I usually am an anonymous reviewer named Izanagi. Very good story. Lemme guess yusei's foe. Is it Goodwin? it has to be. Of course it could be Sayer but we don't know that. poor poor yusei and Jaden always gets mixed up in crazy stuff. I usually imagine the whole series from original to 5ds happening within 5 years with new domino being it's own country.
3/31/2010 c1 gabieblue
Yes, the art of beating up Chaza never gets old. Thanks you for the that. I think that was the highlight of my day. They story looks good.
3/28/2010 c1 SoulNinjas
this is good.jesse is kinda like jaden's twin r u sure they are not related? update soon
3/27/2010 c1 54Rapis-Razuri
Hmm...nice start.

As for not being able to write duels, don't worry about it, there's plenty of awesome YGO stories out there that doesn't feature full-length duels.

By the way, is Judai/Jaden going to get a D-Wheel/Duel Runner? Since it's at the same time period.
3/27/2010 c1 6Z3R0-TH3-H3R0
yah this is good I have never read a crosseover of these two before it sounds interesting so r u doing to continue it?
41 « Prev Page 1 .. 3