for Family Man

3/14/2014 c1 Plague saviourofthe wastelands
I'm guessing this would mean that the Sacrafice and The passing never happened considering how Bill is still alive?
5/30/2010 c1 4KrazyLadyKat
awwww! nicks so sweet! hes my fav charactor! your a grate writer!
5/25/2010 c1 71BlackxValentine
This is one of my favorite Nick centered stories. It was so sweet and I wish we knew if his nefews were dead, alive or zombies.
5/19/2010 c1 Rae 4231
oh my god! was jamie cute back then? ima HUGE fan of back 4 more and l4d in general.plz hurry with southern edition!
4/25/2010 c1 4ConGie
I was tearing up there at the end. Life can get so damn complicated with how this world runs itself, families go to shit because of it. I can really see where Nick is comin' from thanks to this fic, thanks for the read, man.

The Sage of Water,

~ConGie
4/2/2010 c1 goobyeeveryone
Aww makes you feel for the guy, even though he's a con man and all great story and awesome ending to it.
3/29/2010 c1 19Dichotomous-Dragon
Very nice :)
3/29/2010 c1 19KBones
WOW another brilliant story, i just wanna hug poor Nick! And Jamie and Ed sound so cute, i wonder what would happen if they all meet up, how Nick would react.

Keep up the briliant work

Your Reader,

Nia
3/28/2010 c1 3RoseintheShadows7
AWe, I loved it! Parts of it reminded me of taking my younger cousins to the amusement park. This gave me ideas for my next chapter of 'Wind in the Willows'.
3/28/2010 c1 7PenofDOOMSDAY
Haha, man. This is even more awesome then I imagined! I love stories that delve into peoples past. Especially Nick's. And oh, using the quote? Nice. Now, I wonder what Roseintheshadows's story is...

Ps: My reviews usually have a PS, and I'm not gonna break the tradition. So. Uh... Hi?
3/27/2010 c1 4GeneralGunnut
That was a very touchy story. Great job.
3/27/2010 c1 1CANTfindKEYBORED
oh my gosh that was so cute! great job!
3/27/2010 c1 1cherryVodka
This was great. Although it was a oneshot, I do hope you continue, as this definitely has potential to develop into a story.