for Temporary Measures

11/7/2015 c1 9Girl-of-Braids
This is so sweet, and written really well. Love it.
8/6/2014 c1 hiccup-mikey-robin
This is the first FMA FF I've read and I'm on a good start.
10/19/2011 c1 185sapphireswimming
What a beautiful piece of bonding between the brothers. I really like how introspective you were able to be with Al and his search for gauging his touch while trapped in the armor and being able to read Edward.

And while I normally don't like reading present tense stories, yours worked remarkably well. It didn't annoy me in the slightest and did a great job of conveying everything you wanted to say.

A great read. Thanks for writing!

Sapphireswimming
4/12/2010 c1 4XlameXchickX
Very sweet. Can't wait to read from Ed's point of view.
3/29/2010 c1 9Unnoticed Observer
It's great. Everyone is in character and the emotions of Al is clear. This is nice.
3/29/2010 c1 162Griselda Banks
Aw, how sweet! I'm impressed that you would take the time to show this quiet little scene, when most people would completely pass it over for "more interesting" scenes. You've pegged Ed and Al exactly, if you ask me! This was a real joy to read.
3/28/2010 c1 69Kristen Sharpe
Aw... And, yes, yes, yes! I'm ever so happy to see an FMA fic from you. I'm a horrible person who reads most everything you write if I think I have a prayer of even half understanding it, but I tend not to review unless I know the fandom. Still, even when I don't know the characters or the series, there's a wonderful warmth that you put into most of your pieces. And, when I do know the characters, you always have them spot-on. (I'm quite sure you do the rest of the time as well. I just can't say so with any authority.) And, this captures both of those things I love about your writing. It's so true to Ed and Al and just a nice little glimpse of them.
3/28/2010 c1 Orange Singer
This is awesome!
3/28/2010 c1 305Jordanna Morgan
I told you on LJ how much I love this, and it's worth saying again. This is a wonderful fic. :)