for Imperio

1/14/2014 c17 Guest
Loved it! Very interesting!
12/2/2013 c17 1davycrockett100
awesome
5/15/2013 c17 Helily
I was wonderfully entertained, and for that I thank you. :)
12/9/2012 c4 yuiop
"Uh..I'm Sirius Black...hehe...sorry I wasn't there for you all these years, taking care of a kid is kind of hard considering that I was behind bars," Sirius said, apologetically.
The "hehe" seems really out of place and makes it sound like he is joking not apologetic. Why is he laughing anyways? Also Charity seems to be weird also, you make Harry out to be the cold demon like person and he is, but Charity can joke and play around with him? It seems like she needs some punishment.
12/9/2012 c1 yuiop
Nice
10/15/2012 c17 Poet Wroet
Ah, no feasting with Dementors. Well, I think Harry won't have any problems with the Horntail - should the tasks be the same - seeing as he's already defeated a dragon at Gringotts before. Though I would just put it past Dumbledore to hold the second task in the inky-black-Lake. Sounds like fun.
8/5/2012 c17 1Melrose437
...Wow dear Harry never does anything small.. Ruler of hell is pretty big. LOVE the books, i am going for the fourth one in a bit.

Ta Ta for now :P
11/7/2011 c16 Ddidndsdfifniniddimfigmgim
I love this story, it really should have more reviews. It's brilliant.

I noticed a tiny, irrevalent inconsistency, but it's still there. Earlier, you said the Giant Squid was dead. Yet in this chapter you said it was alive (you said something along the lines of "where the Giant Squid lived"). Just a bit of constructive criticism, I swear I'm not trying to flame you.

This is my second reread. Once again, this is brilliant.
6/30/2011 c17 Janelly Slytherin
LOL Poor Harry, LOL he really is a demon lord. ^.~
8/23/2010 c17 Hachichiyyin
Laughing my a** off all the way through. Really funny
6/17/2010 c17 42juniperwing
I definitely agree with you on the fact that Harry's third year was rather boring... in the original version at least. haha

...but that probably didn't make sense.

loved this :)
4/13/2010 c17 3Dr. Sweetz
good story! that is cool that harry conquered hell.
4/8/2010 c17 1monde
loved the whole story, and the other 2 as well. I hope you write more of them
3/28/2010 c17 JanusGodOfPossibilities
Can Harry have his own plane of existence? Like, a level of reality all to himself, with the ability to become incorporeal and to teleport? Oh, or even with the ability to become something like the Ascended Being Ancients on Stargate?
3/28/2010 c17 1Shadow65
wow great story wonder what the next one will be called you ran out of unforgivables
50 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »