FanFiction.Net
for No Tendo

10/24/2023 c40 jctsoi
Read this series way back when it was first posted on the FFML. Was happy you posted here when the FFML went away. I come back every so often to reread it. Even though it's been close to 10 years since this fic was last updated, I still come back and hope you would release that epilogue even if it's just a your notes. This is still one of my favorite fanfics.
7/17/2023 c28 Difdi
Other countries might need to extend human rights to tool using sentients, but it isn’t necessary in the USA - the USA has had laws that do that since 1868. The trouble is, people - including judges - INSIST on trying to interpret the 14th amendment to say things other than what it says in plain English.
7/16/2023 c22 Difdi
Somehow, I am not at all surprised that chaos really likes Ranma…
7/15/2023 c19 Difdi
Someone ought to point out to Luna that they did in fact end up needing such things in the Silver Millennium, and not having them when they needed them is probably why the Silver Millennium is now extinct.
5/28/2021 c40 Battlesny
goodbye story, you will be missed... for about a day, I have a short attention span and a memory to match.
5/20/2021 c31 Battlesny
humans have never needed outside help to cause suffering, or to find someone else to blame for that matter.
5/10/2021 c14 Battlesny
But.. is there any evidence of Maybourne 'not' having a 'fondness' for giant robots?
5/9/2021 c11 Battlesny
Jack's medical exam was so horrifying that you just had to put it in twice.
5/8/2021 c9 Battlesny
it took me a while to remember Full Metal Panic.

lol, I feel like they probably 'get it' but just think it's funnier to be oblivious. at least that's what I would do... my coworkers haven't tried to murder me yet so I must be doing something wrong.

Who is Shion? I had originally assumed she was named for some famous author. but now I'm finding out she's actually a teenager?
1/19/2021 c40 22Lerris
This is largely amusing, but I kind of got bored around chapter 14. Basically, the story needs to take itself a little more seriously, and maybe pair back the character count. That being said, this may appeal to others more than me.
12/7/2020 c40 Sonkuragari
I believe this is the 3rd or 4th time I've read this story and I still love it. It's honestly one of my favorites.
5/24/2020 c40 71Tactition101
I don’t know if this story will be updated again but I’d just like to say that it was a predominantly good read. (Paris Spears I pretty much just skipped after that Senshi knock off) Thank you for the work you put into it for ten years.
5/24/2020 c37 Tactition101
Gibbs is here! That just gave this story an automatic plus two approval points to its already high score!
9/17/2019 c40 DaMan
I really like this one. Too bad it didn't get a proper end.
7/14/2019 c40 6HiddenMaster
Well, I caught up on this story.

I have to say, I enjoyed this story. You never took the setting too seriously and kept the humor around, but at the same time dealt with the rather nasty side of living in a setting with genocidal magical girls and parasitic snake lords.

Ranma and Hotaru, in particular, were just adorable together. I also very much liked how you portrayed Sailor Pluto.

Even if you don't update this story again, I'm still happy to have read what you have here, so thanks for sharing this. It's been fun.
506 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »