FanFiction.Net
for No Tendo

11/15/2013 c39 5Aoirann
I can see Stan Lee suing only so he could get a SAMAS.
11/13/2013 c39 7Tsamoka
I really hope this story doesn't die. It has been a favorite of mine for a long time.
11/11/2013 c24 Tatsu-ZZmage
Hahahah nice drug combo were you intending kaname to sound like a cylon Hybrid?
11/11/2013 c39 1Bobboky
Very awesome.
11/6/2013 c39 1Lord Sia
Our prayers are with you, Oh Great One. Continue your blessed work, that we might slake the endless thirst of our minds upon thine imagination.
11/6/2013 c39 Hacksaw Bill
Great story. Thanks.
11/4/2013 c7 HCVquizibo
While using the cheesy hero entrance dialogue for the soldiers the first time was kind of amusing after a while was just annoying.
11/4/2013 c39 2Heaven Canceler
This is a wonderful Story and I have often read it over the years. I hope you can continue and maybe find out what happened to Kender. Could it be that he is sick or unable to get on the Internet, or has he been gone for a longer time now?

I wish you only the best.

Heaven Canceler
11/4/2013 c39 S J C
Glad to see this story continuing.
11/3/2013 c39 RoyalTwinFangs
Veryy nice chapter.
11/3/2013 c39 5Shinkicker
Holy shit. This and Girl Days, all my Christmas' come at once. Very very happy to see an update again after... Three(?) Years. Was considering reading it again recently actually.

Lots of little things this chapter it seems, the major thing seems to have been Seth's capture. Everything else sort of seemed like day to day business as usual. I'd probably need to re-read to get right back into it again, but the constant scene jumping seemed to... Hinder... Progress a bit. I dunno, maybe that's just me.

Overall pretty good, needs more Hotaru and Bolobots though! Minako to... Breaking things. :p

Thanks for posting really hope to see more again soon!
11/3/2013 c39 2Shannon Dee
Great to see another chapter for this story.
11/3/2013 c39 23Lord Jeram
Thank you for your continued existence.
11/3/2013 c39 Guest
I love this story thank you for updating please continue as life allows
11/3/2013 c38 1Check Your Premise
I hope this awesome story is updated soon. I have had the best time in a long time reading all 38 chapters from start until hiatus. I can't wait for more, so I hope you update it soon.
502 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »