FanFiction.Net
for No Tendo

4/26/2013 c38 Xenoguyver
Man I LOVE this story. I wonder though, if the giant robots they make would be the Jaegers from the Pacific Rim movie coming out in a few months. THAT would be soo cool.
4/25/2013 c38 shugokage
Interesting story good job!
4/5/2013 c38 mana
if that was what weber wanted then why do they have a honor verse section of the website i thought you were doing something like the original basilisk station.
11/12/2012 c38 7Jigoku no Yami
Dude! This has been the best read for the past three days. I was a little skeptical at first, however, after getting past the first chapter, i was hooked. I love how you have the relationships, and how people seem to be "Real" here, and not just cardboard cutouts, and the realism, and how you have effortlessly mixed and blended several series together, and make it believable. I honestly hope this has not been abandoned. Keep up the good work.
8/30/2012 c11 jsmintun
i like study
7/11/2012 c6 Midoriryu
The last line of this chapter is probably the smartest thing I've ever read for this kind of scenario. Well done. :)
6/12/2012 c38 1PlaceholderName
This is a fun story to read, even if it does give me headaches trying to keep everything straight.

I hope you get around to updating it sometime soon.
6/3/2012 c14 21Lerris
This is pretty good overall, yet it does lack a bit of focus. Admittedly focus is a difficult thing when you get too many characters, regardless of where they come from, although I do think Odyssey by DrunkenGrognard and Process of Elimination by Durandall are good examples of multicrosses done well, should anyone be looking for reading material.

The other perhaps negative you have here is you have someone brainwashing Senshi and others, yet given then number of forces now on the good guys side it just becomes inconceivable that they could, in fact lose. Then again, nothing says that this KOS-MOS is as powerful as the anime version, or that Belldandy truly has the powers of a first class goddess, although, to be fair, Urd's crazy tinkering, did produce a bunch of copies of captain Carter and Janet Frazier, and that is definitely something useful, particularly if the Carters get a chance to work on just figuring out the science behind things for say a year or so. Of course, it hasn't been satisfactorily explained how they retained their knowledge, but oh well.

My general recommendation, were you to write something similar in the future, would be to either plot from beginning to end how your going to use all these characters and keep things interesting, or if that is not possible, then it probably would be better to limit the number of crossovers. Ranma and the Senshi were enough, as far as I can tell. For instance including Tessa from full metal panic means that you don't give as much a chance for say Captain Carter and Ami Mizunu to do important things...
4/25/2012 c5 1EVA-Saiyajin
excellent chapter, great details, very funny. And surprisingly, you do a great job with characterizations, well, those of Stargate characters at least. The others are obviously different due to different backgrounds and upbringings, and you do those great too! Great fight as well, the dog's name was very amusing. You splendidly add boatloads of humor, while not maiking it seem like crack or a parody, and ensuring that there is still plenty of realistic events, ensuring enjoyment for a wide variety of people. Keep up the magnificent work!
4/20/2012 c29 EVA-Saiyajin
man, that was AWESOME! An entire fleet of Tau'ri ships rising to do battle and kick some ass, SWEET. Keep up the magnificent work!
4/20/2012 c8 EVA-Saiyajin
excellent chapter, very humorous and interesting. Man, Jack is a riot. Keep up the great work!
4/16/2012 c1 Ranmaleopard
2/7/2012 c28 EVA-Saiyajin
excellent chapter, the battle scenes were great.
2/7/2012 c26 EVA-Saiyajin
excellent chapter, it is SO awesome to see characters from a fanfic go to the original verse-when it's done RIGHT, like this! Keep up the great work!
2/7/2012 c11 EVA-Saiyajin
excellent chapter, I love how you handle the characterization of the numerous characters. and it's so freaking hilarious! Keep up the excellent work, and please update soon!
502 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »