FanFiction.Net
for No Tendo

11/19/2011 c38 1lordamnesia
This story is awesome, truly the best fusion story out there. Keep up the incredible work!
11/12/2011 c1 1EVA-Saiyajin
wonderful
11/1/2011 c38 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
10/31/2011 c38 Freehawk
I love it, I love, I love it. So wonderful.
10/26/2011 c38 eltanan
This is the first big mega-crossover I've read, having initially only been looking for a Ranma/SM story. Then, SG-1? FMP? Yamato? Wow. Normally I'd pass over anything with such a huge cast, but I'm very glad I didn't in this case. Well-written, excellent dialogue and characterization. The humor is hilarious, the action is exciting, the sense of dramatic timing is spot-on, and the character interactions between series flow naturally in interesting ways. Too bad you had to drop Honor from the mix though, she's a very impressive character.

I highly look forward to reading more of this.
8/28/2011 c38 6Muminpappan
♫♥I look forward to reading what happens next in your story♥♪

8/25/2011 c26 2Vilkath
I have to say Marrller's ability to dirrectly interfear seems to be more than Urd and Skuld if she can send a gaint robot to destroy the white house and teleport/heal up a bad guy. Urd can barely hint and imply things but Marrller seems to have no real restrictions if she can dirrectly take control of a robot like that and not even use a middle man.

Then there is the fact no one can even punish her if killing her kills a god in return. Like I said before the OMG universe set up really screws over mortals. Frankly it's a bit cold to kill some one like Belldandy but honestly it always seemed to me mortals would be off killing them all and running their own lives. What ever little good the gods do is out done by the chaos and suffering the demons cause.
8/24/2011 c18 Vilkath
It is reasons like this why I always had trouble getting behind the Oh My Goddess series. They really treat mortals like nothing more than toys to play with and really do nothing to curb the demon's behavior. The Doublet system is a joke, no demon seems to value another demon's life and I am frankly suprised they don't kill eachother off just to kill some god or goddess. Even ignoring that because they can never kill each other both sides take out their agression out on mortals who can do nothing but suffer at their hands.

True in the orginal series the demons like Marller took mostly anoying but harmless actions against humans but if you think about it true demons would be a lot more vicious. The way the rules are set up greatly favor demons since subtle manipulations play better into corrupting people than helping them. Simply put allowing demons to run around and cause chaos, pain and suffering while doing nothing to really stop them always struck me as pathetic. Answering a few wishes and making a few mortal lives better, until a demon perverts the wish or kills the mortal, hardly seems like a fair trade.

The doublet system was a bad deal and the Gods are the only ones who would really follow it in a logical world. OMG is just another setting where the good guys hands are tied by the rules they agreed to follow while the bad guys can easily 'bend' the rules because they are evil.
8/9/2011 c33 1EVA-Saiyajin
awesome chapter
8/7/2011 c22 1KenZe
I like the story and the whole idea of smushing multiple realities is an interesting idea, but i'm also lost because of that. Can you tell me what's going right now ? the story/scene keep jumping back and forth some much that i can't understand what's happening right now.
8/3/2011 c38 sandcrawlr
This story always makes me smile. Keep up the writing.
7/31/2011 c38 Li Kagami
I like this... random for the sake of random.
7/31/2011 c37 5Aoirann
That sucks about Harrington. I was looking forward to her and Tylor pairing up and wind up somehow destroying the entire Replicator threat. (Mainly Harrington figuring out how to weaponize Tylor)
7/23/2011 c38 Sebazu
Even with so many crossovers already (tylor FTW) i cant help to think how useful Kiyomaro Takamine would be in this scenario(from konjiki no gash bell specially after the end of the manga and him finding a way to comunicate with the demon world using the scouts magic and asking the demon king to borrow the powers of the participation demons as well as creating books for them, then assembling a team of bookmasters, that and the reactions of the scouts, Ami at meeting another previously bullied genius and Makoto calling him sempai.

Though if there's something i could say this fic is missing are descriptions in some parts, it makes it hard to visulize if you dont know the character or setting and sometimes is hard to tell who's talking in some dialogs.
7/23/2011 c8 kyuubicannon
awesome story, quite detailed, very entertaining and amusing.
502 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »