FanFiction.Net
for No Tendo

10/1/2017 c40 46Hikari Nova
very nice fic so far and I hope you'll revive and update this someday
8/13/2017 c15 3doraemax
I have been re-reading this... and i have to say again. this...is comedic gold. hahaha
7/25/2017 c40 sonkuragai
This has got to be the third or fourth time I've read this fic. I just keep coming back to it every once in a blue moon. I love it. I really do. Although it'd be sad to see this fic end, I understand the reason and it IS a rather long read, but an excellent one too. This probably won't be the last time I read this fic either, I just find myself coming back every so often. That should say something about how good a writer you all are. If you do go for the time skip and end scenario, might I suggest you do a lead up rather than an abrupt jarring large length of time and end? Maybe something like a 1 year skip across 1 or 2 chapters then maybe a 5 year skip across at least 2 chapters, followed by a 10 year skip epilogue? That way it doesn't feel all rushed and abrupt. Just a suggestion though. Either way, this is one of my top 10 faves. Cheers!
6/1/2017 c14 Guest
He is American
OFC he has that fondness for giant robots and mech.
duh
6/1/2017 c11 Q.Q
"what?!" asked Jack weakly, as the topic of conversation penetrated.

...
WOW
That is one hell of a play of words.
It didn't register at first but.. wow.
Seriously hilarious, you, my dear man, you and your compariots are magnificent.
3/25/2017 c12 Rakaan
Eh. The crossovers are starting to get annoying now.
9/29/2016 c27 Fast Frank
I'm not a connoisseur of tea, but the Air Force has a reputation for generally feeding pretty well. Besides, SGC's mission and equipment may be secret, but the base itself isn't.
7/9/2016 c40 ivan the terrable
I dont know if your still doing much in the way of writing. Just wanted to say I have read a lot of what you wrote and want to say thank you. Your writing broght me happiness in some rather sad situations.
6/28/2016 c40 Guest
Please accept my condolences for your contemporary being MIA.
I do hope you will continue or rewrite this because it's quite epic.
But even if you do not please remember that it is a story that brought me pleasure.
Thank you for writing this.
5/14/2016 c7 mordreek
High children, lets play a game. Everytime an author, no matter how obscure, appears in the story, you drink a shot. Hold on to your liver and have thst stomach pump a-ready, cause yous bout to get alcohol poisoning
5/13/2016 c3 mordreek
someone really likes their Tank Police if little Bonaparte is anything to go by.
4/21/2016 c40 2Orumon
Very nice series. Saw it on Anime Adventure and then came here. Whats nice to me was it's pace, and the fact that it accounted for the changes that the timeline had. The fact that none of the cast became all powerful was also a good move.
3/26/2016 c28 Fast Frank
I didn't think about it when I first read this on Anime Addventure, but Urd was the one who set up the 'Susan Mayo' identity. (Remember that Setsuna was surprised that to have a name badge waiting for her.)
1/25/2016 c40 sonkuragari
I REALLY enjoyed reading No Tendo and hope to see an update someday
10/18/2015 c9 Reymen
I think this is the most fucked up timeline I have ever read if you view it from a crystal Tokyo standpoint. Nice work
502 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »