FanFiction.Net
for No Tendo

9/22/2015 c40 1Indecisive Bob
Excellent story so far! It's hard to follow what's going on sometimes because of the constant scene shifts, but it is nice to know what's going on everywhere. I love how everything's become quite the beneficial mess (for the most part), all because of a change to Ranma and Hotaru's early lives. Keep up the great work!
8/2/2015 c40 Guest
Fubared indeed and very well done at that I am looking forward to your next update.
7/13/2015 c40 7Tsamoka
Please don't give up on this. I've been a huge fan of this story for a long time.
7/13/2015 c3 Tsamoka
Did I read that right? Specialist Asimov? As in Isaac Asimov, the writer? LOL! I can totally see him working for the SGC!
3/3/2015 c24 7moon so bright
OMG, that was Suanko! Is she going to be in this plot more, too?
3/3/2015 c15 moon so bright
I like sane!Jedite and Nephrite.
2/9/2015 c5 gearworks
naming convention is fun to read
you can almost 'see' the characters
nice work
1/22/2015 c22 Fast Frank
I made this comment on Anime Addventure, but I'll say it again: F-14 is NAVY, and has significantly different characteristics from the F-18 (also NAVY) she trained in.
1/10/2015 c8 WTF
Interesting story, but your writing style leaves a lot to be desired. While grammar and punctuation is pretty spot on most of the time, the constant scenes shifts from one character to another without an real plot progression gets annoying. You even have a habit of writing scenes into your chapters that have nothing to do with the story, except for making your chapters longer. Once or twice every chapter is enough, you though, you do it every other paragraph.

And it isn't unique to this story, you did it in Spiral Dragon and Phoenix fragments. I stopped reading those two after getting more and more irritated about having to shift through a page load of junk just to understand where you were headed with the plot. In omakes, one-shots and short stories, these scenes provide a teaser about what might happen should the story continue, for full length stories, they just throw off the reader leading to more readers not bothering to finish reading your stories. It gets irritating.
11/26/2014 c15 fellow
Awesome.
8/21/2014 c40 Twiggy-Hoyden
Nice doorstopper of a fic. A little disjointed at times, maybe too many refernces thrown in. But a fun read.
8/3/2014 c34 Difdi
People in power tend to view their aides as always working for their employer's interests. The aides sooner or later tend to see themselves as gatekeepers and then as managers of their employer.

By controlling the information the employer receives, they can control the employer. As Kinsey seems to be learning...
8/1/2014 c11 Difdi
You have a technical error in this chapter.

The maximum depth of most SCUBA gear is around 150 meters. The world record dive with SCUBA gear is just over 300 meters - and that required specially built gear, a really exotic gas blend, one of the best divers in the world and the guy was only able to stay down for a couple minutes.

You have several divers engaging in extended operations over 400 meters down. Perhaps you meant feet, not meters? If not, you should probably have them using something other than a SCUBA rig.
8/1/2014 c9 Difdi
You have an error in this chapter.

Clarke's First Law states "When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong."

It's Clarke's THIRD Law that comments on advanced technology and magic.
8/1/2014 c6 Difdi
You seem to have a typo. One soldier in this chapter refers to his "M-90" as being small.

The only weapon in US military service (that I can find information on) called an M-90 is a large, .50 caliber sniper rifle. It's not something that anyone would call small.

The only small gun with a -90 designation in use by the SGC is a P-90, which defies easy classification - it's technically a very small battle rifle that fires sub-machine gun sized ammunition.
502 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »