FanFiction.Net
for No Tendo

4/6/2010 c20 5sin.nighthawk
cool story so far the chain gun was funy has for ranma power up why not make him a knight linked to one of saturns moons
4/6/2010 c6 2Naosj
DA,MN IT! IT'S 2:00 IN THE MORNING, BUT I CAN'T STOP READING BECAUSE IT'S GOOD!
4/5/2010 c1 Naosj
You were surprisingly right about how all this "works". It's all good.
4/5/2010 c16 phoenix.ru
:D yay!

Still amazed at the speed of your writing :)
4/5/2010 c16 4jgkitarel
Well, nice story, but be careful of how many crossover elements you fuse into this. While I'll admit that you're getting them to work in the context of this story, some of them aren't exactly what I'd call appropriate.

I've counted seven distinct series, and have seen major elements from at least three others. Again, be careful, because you can confuse the story a great deal if you're not.
4/5/2010 c16 GhostKing666
I have read this story on adventure and can honestly say that this is in my top favorite stargate storys. the others being XSGCOM, Harry Potter: An Ancient's Journey, The Fifth Race, Stargate: New Frontier, Stargate: Thirdspace, Rise of the Tau'ri, Closer to Home, Voyage of the Aesir, Super Natural Taisen,Otherworld, Worldwar: Discovering the Balance, Back Home, and Reunions are a Bitch. Since you seem to have writers block i suggest you read them in order to get a better feel for how a crossover with the sgverse works. Since in your latest chapters Earth knows about the stargates and aliens i would diffintly suggest to start building ships that acually are spaceships reather then sea ships modified for space. because no matter what starblazers or That show with the Yamato showed, sea ships, even if modifed for such would make really crappy space ships no matter what you do to change them. They are simply to small, and poorly disighned for that type of combat. not to mentaion that desingning spaceships is half the fun of writing a scifi fick. Back Home's aurther Warringer has a link to his homepage in his ff acount with a list of ship desighns that you might want to take a look at. please get over your writhers block soon the story is great.
4/5/2010 c16 Vandenbz
This story just gets better and better! Ah My Goddess has shown up and I can't wait to see who you add next. At this point I'm almost expecting Naruto or something similar showing up! Any chance that you'll have some romance between Hotaru and Ranma in the next update? Or Sousuke with one of the Senshi? I have no idea what'll happen next but I can't wait! Please update soon!
4/5/2010 c16 2Shannon Dee
Seems like you are really having fun with this story. I know that I am enjoying it. Thank you for writing it.
4/5/2010 c16 7Taeniaea
Very Cool Story
4/4/2010 c9 anon
You got the wrong law. Clarke's first law says something along the lines of if an elderly scientist tells you that you can do something, he's most likely right. If he tells you you can't do something, he's most likely wrong.

The law you are thinking of is his third one.
4/4/2010 c3 2Shannon Dee
With the use of all of those names, I believe I heard Heinlein rumbling from his grave.
4/4/2010 c16 Tobias
great Story so far. about the Antiker they fled from their home Galaksy to the Milky way galaksy 60 Mio. years ago ald left du to the Plage 5 Mio. years ago. And not devenloped on Earth. Their first kolonie in the Milky way Galaksy were Dakara.
4/4/2010 c16 4Cjonwalrus
huggles
4/4/2010 c15 5Orchamus
Awesome battle though I wish Ranma had played a bigger part.
4/4/2010 c16 Orchamus
Awesome! Love how you brought Uranus and Neptune in.
502 « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »