FanFiction.Net
for No Tendo

4/4/2010 c16 FateBurn
great couple of chapters now I cant wait to see what is Urds plan concerning Setsuna. update again soon
4/4/2010 c15 14Maric
I thought the Bugs Bunny/Daffy Duck rabbit/duck season bit was brilliant^_^
4/4/2010 c14 3Bigreader in The Omniverse
I waited until I read all 14 chapters to review. I love this story fusion comedy. But I just have a few request. Find some way to curse ranma. Its not Ranma 1/2 without a curse. Also you need to find a way to get ranma learning some new poweerful techniques or pretty soon he's gonna be outclassed by magic and technology types.
4/3/2010 c1 Lord Edric
this is so much easier to read then on addventure, this is on of my favorite stories there
4/3/2010 c14 Mei-kun
love the story, i was almost losing hope of the sex changing thing ^.^; keep the good work (i was almost expecting Urd to bred pokegirls ^-^)
4/3/2010 c14 BlackWarth
Great story!
4/2/2010 c1 FANFIC HUNTER
yo i love this story on addventure and yes here its easier to read but did you mean to leave this part out of this chappie

addventure.bast-enterprises.de/107413.html
4/2/2010 c14 phoenix.ru
Nice writing speed! And the story is very fun to read too!

Thank you for writing and sharing it!
4/1/2010 c14 1Enelya Fefalas
I loved this story on the AA, and now its here! I love it!

I hope you get over your Writers Block and get your muse back asap!
4/1/2010 c14 27 Winds
You my friend are a freaking GENIUS! how you have crossed the different story lines is marvolous. I can't wait to see what happens when Galaxia get their and how Pluto will act in the chapter to come. But also how Ranma and Hotaru's relationship is going to grow. Please update again soon.

Sincerely,

Your Fan

7 Winds ;)
4/1/2010 c14 FateBurn
great chapters please update again soon.
4/1/2010 c14 6Bad Habits
Maybourne may not have any indication of such things in his history, and he may be OOC for current time period, but he actually resembles his portrayal in later seasons to a great extent.

Admittedly his odd enthusiasm is being channeled in a completely different direction, but it works for this story.
4/1/2010 c6 5Orchamus
I was kinda leery of this at first, but I have to admit, it shaped up really well. Was expecting some half baked story when I realized Stargate was getting involved, but oddly enough, the way Ranma and Hotaru get along, the way they interact, even Genma's interactions with people, it all works really well. The only thing I'm concerned about is Ranma's growth potential. Will he get up to the level he was at when the Ranma show started, and will he learn any of the things he learned throughout the show?
3/31/2010 c11 Arkeus
CLIFFHANGER!

Fun work
3/31/2010 c11 4Cjonwalrus
Wouldn't be a Ranma fic if somebody didn't spontaneously change genders
502 « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »