FanFiction.Net
for No Tendo

3/28/2010 c9 2DeltaBladeX
Nice to see this here. It was one of my favourite stories up on AA but it has been ages since I last checked the site, so this will be a nice way to read the story again, and without any story splits.
3/28/2010 c1 ninja hidden in the shadows
psst Sun Tzu was a ninja lord! -poof-
3/28/2010 c9 3Hiryo
Many look forward for this good fanfic (and threads in AA) for being continued.

Please update soon!
3/28/2010 c8 Vandenbz
All these crossovers are perfect! Can't wait for more. Stargate, Ranma, Xenosaga, Sailor Moon, Full Metal Panic, the way you put them together is amazing. Hotaru and Ranma is a great pairing, and I'm interested on who you pair with Sousuke. Bonaparte reminds me of that tank from Those Who Hunt Elves too. Please update this story soon!
3/28/2010 c8 Lunar Dial of Flowering Night
Outstanding, for a 'posting this to defeat writers block' fic this certainly exceeds expectations. Hope to read more soon
3/28/2010 c2 Stephen Adezio
I always find Dr. Janet Frasier's presence in Stargate SG-1 fun, especially when it's part of a Ranma 1/2 crossover. Her first English voice actress specifically left Ranma 1/2 where hse voiced Kodachi Kuno to play Frasier. Easy commute too, as both the production site for Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis, as well as Ocean Group (the voice company that dubbed Ranma 1/2) are all in Vancouver.
3/28/2010 c2 1Chronodt
Well, this was my absolute favourite thread in the Anime Addventure. Good to see it here as well :)
502 « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34