FanFiction.Net
for No Tendo

5/19/2014 c40 3Shinzochi
i hope your health improves, and i am looking forward to the next chapter and seeing what he puts his students through especially when we all know that those adults are gonna have something to pip off with about their teacher being "just a kid"
5/19/2014 c40 1Batman4u
For a time-skip, many people obsess with celebrities, so maybe you could include a short blurb about the first human baby born off-planet, either an outpost world, a space station, or starcraft. He or she could be the equivalent of Elian Gonzalez, Octo-Mom, or the recent birth of Britain's prince, news fluff pieces.
5/19/2014 c6 Yinko
Are the 'Creators' furlings? Is that how they disappeared? they got wiped out by the Moon Kingdom?
5/19/2014 c40 solitare
Yay, an update! I love this story and it's one of my favorite Stargate fanfics out there. I love your writing and I really hope you don't quit. You have lots of cool ideas and it's fun seeing how many series you can crossover/fuse into one story without them taking over the story. You do it than any other fanfic author I've ever seen.
5/19/2014 c40 rustyirongolem
If you decide to end this I definitely hope you actually end it and not just abandon it. That said, this is the story that introduced me to your fics and while good it isn't my favorite anymore. That is reserved for Spiral Dragon or Switching Places. I would also hate to see you stop writing fanfics.
5/19/2014 c40 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story
5/19/2014 c40 RoyalTwinFangs
Not bad. Do they have personal stealth tech? Like the one Vector uses in "Resident Evil". He has some cool clothes. Also how are the infantry power armor coming along? Update sooner please.
5/19/2014 c40 3Spica75
Nice to see an update. This story is one of a handful that got me into reading fanfics, so much appreciated...

Dont rush the ending unless youre sure thats how you want it, and dont be embarassed by something youve written, learn from it.
5/19/2014 c40 knightowl
It doesn't help that you had a partner when you started. And have heard for fellow write for about 10 or 11 chapters.
5/19/2014 c40 4Melissa45
I will be disappointed if you stop writing. I have been following this story since 2011 and I have also enjoyed many of your other stories. In this particular story I love how you have logically combined so many different series. I especially like the people's reactions to the unknown, like Ranma's ninja' powers.
5/19/2014 c40 7Taeniaea
cool story
5/19/2014 c40 shadowbndg
Anime Addventure is back up actually. Or at least I've finally been seeing some of the new episodes being posted of one of my faves, "Dungeon Keeper Ami".
5/19/2014 c40 1OBSERVER01
Pretty good
5/19/2014 c40 FreeAllFrogs
Please do not stop writing. Love your stuff.
5/18/2014 c40 1Cemalidor
Still consider your Fics more than worth being read. :)

Curious about the reference with that refugee ship. Not that knowledgeable in that department, but was it a homemage to specific videogame? :D
502 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »