FanFiction.Net
for No Tendo

5/18/2014 c40 TerraBull
Thank you for the update snip.

It is sad about things changing and delaying updates.

I hope to see more sometime.

Thank you again and continue when you can.
5/18/2014 c40 4the DragonBard
Grey, I'd definitely consider purchasing a fantasy novel written by you, if you decide to write original fiction.

Certainly can't be any worse than some of the stuff that's getting published nowadays.

Especially if it's written like say Prince Ranma or such.
5/18/2014 c40 Vampiric Dreams
I hope you do keep reading this, it is a very interesting story. I hope to see more of it.
5/18/2014 c40 jhautefaye
I for one am enjoying this. Read through it all just a month ago (again).
Cheers!
5/18/2014 c40 nimb09
hope your health get better. also i cant wait to see how ranma train them to be ninja.
5/18/2014 c40 ravenousreader
Thank you for another interesting chapter. Keep up the good work.
5/18/2014 c40 2Rogue15
Well I for one am glad to see more of this. It always was on of my favorites on the adventure. Still, I have really enjoyed the story.

It really had been 10 years, damn. Time flies. Needs to stop doing that.
5/18/2014 c40 TheSilentDarkAngel
Wow!
An update after soo long!
Thank you for your wonderful effort to produce this loveliness!
Happy to be reading this.
5/1/2014 c8 22Kingdark
To be honest I'm getting a bit confused. The story plot is a bit... unfocused maybe? or maybe it's the speed at which it is moving that bothers me a bit? I don't know but I'm slowly losing interest in it. The humor is nice though and the idea is certainly unique enough. Still, I'm going to keep reading 'till the end unless something BIG happens that makes me lose interest for sure.
4/24/2014 c39 3Shinzochi
well i am loving this story and i am looking forward to the next chapter, i especially like how creative you have been with changing things from canon
4/22/2014 c36 solitare
"Jack-chan" sounds like Jackie Chan.
3/28/2014 c7 Moon Wolf 96
Love the fact that you use renowned authors names as you semi-OC's, that and taking the characters from FFX was funny too.
2/15/2014 c11 1Selias
You repeated the part with Jack's exam, and Sam, Daniel, Teal'c, and Minako talking, right after it.
2/9/2014 c39 1Zhor
Well, I burned a week getting through it all, but for a reason. I found myself getting really drawn into the story. Things were kept insane but consistant and it's all just so...intricately put together.

I'm extremely impressed and hope to see further updates in the near future despite your difficulties. The political divides and nonsensical infighting was also painfully-painfully accurate which was Interesting to see. Zhor approves!
1/13/2014 c39 habibali123
[No Tendo] is nice fiction. any more chapter ? i want more action and comedy and adventure. more love does not hurt at all though. give more love to Ranma please ?
502 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »