for Don't You Forget About Me

4/22/2016 c3 5powderkeg
Oh, this was lovely! Thank you for writing and sharing.
3/10/2016 c3 1MuppetKatie
This story is awesome! I loved it from beginning to end. I also loved the use of the song. The characters were written very well, and I loved their relationships. Well done!
8/23/2015 c3 RAGAnne
And they lived happily ever after . . . or at least as close to it as you can get in real life. Thanks for this amazing alternate ending as well as some head canon history for Hatter.
8/22/2015 c2 RAGAnne
Sadly I can picture Hatter's history playing out like this. Some of the moments were truly painful. I did like that "Sheila" or whatever her name ended up being actually existed.
8/22/2015 c1 RAGAnne
I find this a fascinating take on the effects the looking glass could have on the people that pass through. You would think Jack would find a better location for the mirror in our world than a construction site though. :)
10/26/2014 c3 27ChiefPam
Great story, very touching... including the understudy muse. Thanks for sharing.
3/10/2013 c3 sabbylou42
Very imaginative with the amnesia! Loved it all!
11/26/2012 c3 Mathcamel
Wow, I really enjoyed this fic! You did a great job with Hatter and Alice and especially the OCs.
10/12/2012 c2 15Nocturnal Elle
"I'm not The Alice. I'm your Alice." I love this line. And this story!
4/29/2012 c3 9Crystal2222
I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I just read it, and I loved it. You really captured confused and lonely Hatter in the beginning, and you did a superb job giving us important snippets from his life during his treatment. In the end, I actually teared up when you summed up his and Alice's life together. He deserved a happy ending after life he led in Wonderland. I really admire your writing.
8/26/2011 c3 33PerfectDisaster22
Oh my God I'm happy I found this story. You rationalized Hatter's past perfectly. It was heartbreaking... but amazing to watch him grow into the con-man we all know and love. All in all, this was a lovely story!
5/26/2011 c3 28Radon65
That was a nice ending chapter! understudy muse notwithstanding. I love how Alice woke up on the floor after the treatment. Her talking about not wanting to have invaded Hatter's privacy was a little weak, since Caterpillar said she might get caught up in the memories, but oh well. I really loved Alice's comment about locking themselves in the apartment for the next 24 hours and how it made Hatter laugh to see her snapping at Jack. It was also hilarious how desperate they were to get into bed together! and the proposal was sweet. It was nice to see them start a business and Carol liking Hatter and everything. Good story.
5/26/2011 c2 Radon65
Damn. Good job of writing Hatter's sucky life backstory, it was well done. Alice's reactions were pretty normal, and I like how you included other characters from Wonderland - Griffin and Turtle. I rather hope Hatter didn't arrange Dupre's arrest, since it killed him... LOVED this line from Mad March - "I mean gettin' beheaded, moron. But since you just copped to it – Where's the Great Library?" I liked Hatter's detox, although I kind of wish we'd seen just what made him make that decision. Dodo putting him in the Tea Shop and his initial refusal was interesting.
5/26/2011 c1 Radon65
This is very well written. An interesting premise and just so well done. Hatter's perspective is great, and I love how he went back to the apartment and realized that none of the clothes fit... His look in the mirror and deciding he liked what he looked like was nice, too. And it's great how he knows how to play with his hat, and how that calms him down. His entire view on money and everything is also wonderfully done. Alice's perspective was also good - the line "I couldn't have dreamed up him" was brilliant. I was slightly surprised that she still has a sensei, since she's something of a sensei herself at this point, but I guess she is only part time... I love her thoughts about Hatter and how everything "almost suffocated her" - although couldn't she perhaps at least try to go back...? Your OCs are nice, particularly the people at the diner, and it was so cool when he sat down to watch the judo classes. The reunion was also good, him explaining but remembering his dreams and Alice is so cool with him... That was funny when he talked about being a drug dealer! I never thought about it that way before, but it's true. And it's so nice that they're 'together' even before she tells him the story about Wonderland, because instinctively he's drawn to her. Great opening chapter! Excited for the rest.
5/6/2011 c3 42Sare Liz
It's a gorgeous ending. Truly delightful, understudy muse or prima donna muse. Thank you so very much for such a lovely story.
81 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »