for Poker Night

8/3/2010 c1 11Brightest Darkest Heart
Oh gosh ! I've had one of those 'awkward' moments, too ! Except that my older sibling is a female and not Cloud Strife... And they weren't playing poker...

And just so you know, I guess she has a lot of guy friends-which is VERY surprising- and they just, I don't know, for some reason have a thing for me... . But you don't hear me complaining ! XD

I am deffinetly favouriting this story ! I have to admit, it's one of the best fics I've ever read !

I love the part when Riku is like, "Check and Mate." That-for some very odd reason- made me laugh... I guess it's because I was put in a weird position like that... Also, The guy that ratted me out is a whole lot like Riku in this story... And another actually said that. XD

But yea, I loved it ! Keep On Writing !

~Winter~Winni~
4/29/2010 c1 22BlackButterfly9
i will review!
i luv ur stories!
=D
4/7/2010 c1 16MonkeyGirlxoxo
Haha, that story was great! I know exactly how Namine feels, let's just say that my 2o year old cousin is a little too overprotective, and when he found out I'm friends with guys he snapped.

I am a Cloud fangirl, and after reading how you wrote his character a smile just spread across my face. I think that having an overprotective brother is adorable, and when it's Cloud, it is like icing on top of the cake. ;)

When Riku and Hayner started to say everything though, I got kinda upset at them. I mean, come on guys, I know you want to win the game, but don't say those things, especially with her brother there.

I can't believe that Namine had a history with all of them though, I know some aren't that big a deal, well most of them aren't that big a deal, but it still counts.

I absolutely loved the ending. When Cloud kicked everyone out and then just stared at Namine I was laughing so hard! I mean, that's such an older brother thing to do! I know because I have one. :)

Great story as always! :)
3/29/2010 c1 11Destinysfailure
This story is awesome =] totally how i feel most of the time. except my brother is 13. so he doesn't have a lot of friends. LOL.

anyways, poor poor Namine. at least she's surrounded by lots of hot men- can't see i feel TOO sorry for her...bwahahahaha.

anyways, update soon! loved it!

Destinysfailure.