for Better Than Candy

10/31/2010 c1 6Art of the Artichoke
Thinking about candy? Very smooth Elissa. Very smooth indeed.
5/27/2010 c1 58xxsewnlipsxx
It was a cute story, and not bad at all for your first fanfic ever. I'm sure my first was way worse than this. At the end there, you need to put the 'I love yous' in different paragraphs because two different people are speaking, but other than that I found no problems with it. I also dont' see why its rated teen, but that's not my call. Good job. Hope to see more from you.
4/25/2010 c1 10LeNimph
Aww that was adorable. I know how hard it is to write. It was so hard for me to get back into writing fanfiction after quiting such a long time ago so I can really sympathize. But you have nothing to worry about this was a great lil' piece of work.
3/29/2010 c1 ElissaCousland
I think I just got a cavity! XD don't be to hard on yourself, this is a great, sweet little piece of candy!
3/29/2010 c1 4Leeboi2
Jumped on the writing band wagon have we? :P Haha, nice first chapter, oh how we all love the FCousland and Leliana pairing =) Keep up the good work.
3/29/2010 c1 17elmjuniper
aaw! you should have told me you finally decided to post a story. i didn't see it until today. i like how Leliana was fishing for Elissa's confession near the end. nice work! you should write more. :)
3/29/2010 c1 Lady Pounce-a-lot
I love how the tables are practically turned. Leliana is usually the one who rambles while the Warden grills her, so I found that both hilarious and sweet :) Don't worry about first ever fan-fic, everyone has to start somewhere, no? Better to do it when you are inspired also.

P.S I love candy :D
3/29/2010 c1 2leogrl19
This made me smile - very cute for your first fic and not bad at all!

I do hope you'll write more! :)