for Another World, Is It Real?

9/11/2014 c7 Tristi Lynne
good story can't wait to find out what happens next
8/24/2014 c7 Charlotte Kelley
Anaya's reasons for running off with her boyfriend were way too shallow. I mean, really. Your OC is what, 16? Legally, her mother does have the right to tell her what to do and what not to do.
I'm a foster kid. My dad is in prison, and I never knew my mother. I'd give anything to have them here, with me, even if all they did was nag all the time. Because you know what? They're HERE, and they're MINE. When you write, think about people like me, and what we feel. I'm not an over-sensitive person. I'm not offended by your story.
...Well, maybe a little bit, but not by a lot, anyway. But I'll bet there are other people out there who are. Don't write bratty characters; or at least, if you do, then don't condone their behaviour.
5/8/2014 c7 3DragonClanMaster
very good story. in my opinion, the sakura bashing was a bit too much. the argument with her mother was also very realistic.
XJ
4/25/2014 c1 Fox Kit Princess
Great job on this chapter.
4/12/2012 c2 theInsaneArtist
Yup, you got yourself a Mary Sue. But this is a fun story to read, so all is forgiven on my part. :D
2/8/2012 c7 Ryuu Uzumaki
HAHA it's good story line and I liked most of it. The one thing that bugged me the most was how marry-sue she sounds. Because I'm sure all the Naruto characters would fall in "love" that easily... AND SHE CAN DEFEAT OROCHIMARU! Even Naruto in like 5tails can't defeat him!
8/2/2011 c7 3cbrstrshp
KAWAIIIIIII
3/23/2011 c7 1Zlorecile
Aww that was a really sweet story. At first i thought you were gonna end it at chapter 6. I woulda cried. lol.