for A New Love

4/30/2016 c3 Guest
HahahaHAHA HA HA HAAAAAAA *weez* OK you sir make Ash mongoose a douche NO MORE THAN THAT A NEW TYPE OF SCOURGE THE BLOODY HEDGEHOG TYPE IN A WAY... I want to STRANGLE HIM TO DEATH (even so I like scourge the hedgehog an I don't hat him for being him as evil sonic type) Ash the mongoose is my favorite to kill list an a mlg hit list for sanic an creepasta hit list for Tails Doll!
4/30/2016 c2 Guest
For the first time in my life I will say fire Ash an make tails manager or something like that... I don't know what to say new Manager oc or other people \(_o)/
5/24/2014 c5 4Sonicshadowandtailsfanforever
This story is amazeing can you please update it soon because there are hardly any good tailsxmina pairing stories that I like on here and I am a big fan of tailsxmina and I really like this story so please please update this because it is really hard to find fanficts based on thispairing
1/21/2013 c2 lol
You spelled "would" wrong. Instead of would, you spelled woudl. Other than that , it was a great story. Don't feel bad about the spelling error,I'm 13 years old and it happens to me all the time:D
10/20/2012 c5 14Gnat1
please continue!
8/21/2012 c5 10Clove the girl with knives 59
I love it! Please continue!
2/28/2012 c5 6DjDarkFox
please update
10/30/2011 c3 CharmyTheBee-fan
TEE HEE Michale Jackson
10/7/2011 c5 Dingofire42
"Shhhhh….BOOM!" lol I thought that was a creeper for a sec there
4/17/2011 c1 2cm27815
Any chance this will ever be updated again? This is about the only quality TailsxMina fic I've ever read.
3/5/2011 c5 25Trurotaketwo
Aw...it finishes on a clifhanger. :(

The fight scene was pretty good this time around. Though I would have liked to see the good guys land a few more hits before Robotnik started bombing the place.

In any case, this was a pretty fun story to read. Nice balance of both charming and suspenceful.
3/5/2011 c3 Trurotaketwo
This chapter was pretty exciting. :) Good use of conflict and tension. Now, while I agree with other reviewers that Tails is an excellent fighter and could easily wipe the floor with Ash, I can understand your reasoning for letting him take a few hits. In drama, it helps if the villian if made a reasonable threat, to make it all the more satisfying when the hero gives him his whupping. My only reason critisism is, what was Sonic doing while that scuffle was taking place? I mean, it was right outside Sonic's house and all, and he'd wipe the floor with anyone who lays a hand on Tails. It also would have given Ash an even better reason to hightail it out of there.
3/5/2011 c2 Trurotaketwo
This was a nice chapter. Nice "cosy" feel to it, with Sonic and Tails chilling at home. One thing I'd recomend is expanding on what happens when Mina spends the night. Perhaps (if you're going ahead with revising the chapters) Sonic could suggest an activity for the three of them, to try and cheer Mina up, like video games, or watching a movie etc. You see, that way, you'd show Mina and Tails having fun together and growing closer. Still a nice story. :)
12/14/2010 c1 Bleeding-Fingertips
Dude come on update already.
9/20/2010 c6 glyphmaster
thank you for giving everyone who reads this the heads up you and this story are awesome
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »