for layers between them

11/5/2016 c1 nihaoranma
That is just goddamn precious. Wow.
4/30/2015 c1 3eternalLove59
Beautiful :)
7/8/2013 c1 28SemperSomnium
I love how Rose is his anchor here, in a very literal sense. It's a very sweet fic!
6/17/2013 c1 53KelseyO
"She takes baths because she couldn't hear him over the roar of the shower" so this line was a thing that upset me for like fifty-seven different reasons, all of them magnificent and wonderful and perfect

His mention of his and Donna's silent conversation made me incredibly happy and then the last bit with the mental coordinate grid made my heart explode so thank you for that

Basically, I fell deeply in love with this story as I was reading it, with the concept and how impossibly tight their bond is, and I think words are pretty much failing me at this point.

Bravo.
5/28/2013 c1 148Pandora Imperatrix
This was lovely.
5/24/2013 c1 4Little Nadeshiko
oh that was quite adorable and nicely written ) thank you, i enjoyed it a lot!
5/22/2013 c1 3Spookyflame
Wow, a Tentoo/Rose story that's original and well-characterized! It seems like there's more to it than the usual fluff; the characters actually spend time thinking about their new life, which is fantastic. Great job!
3/3/2013 c1 27Leca B
That's so pretty, I really like your writing style. I love the last phrase, it carries so much meaning, it's truly beautiful.
9/6/2012 c1 Sourdoughtoast
Gods, it just warms my heart. I truly think you're a fantastic author
7/29/2012 c1 zon12
Your Tentoo is now my head-canon Tentoo. His insecurity, his quirkiness (Tim E. Lord .. too cute), but mostly his devotion to this woman he's loved for so long is just captured so beautifully.
11/15/2011 c1 11Angela Jewell
haha, clever bit with his new name, and a terrific character study of the metacrisis doctor. The poor guy - it must be so frustrating to lose everything you've ever known, and to constantly feel like you're trapped within a self-contained bubble. It really brings into perspective just how important Rose will become to him, especially during that adjustment period.

Also, I love how human he seemed when he stopped himself from saying "I love you" again; the insecurity and touch of stubbornness in that moment was spot on. I really felt for him there.
8/15/2011 c1 23Jaxin88
Beautifully written. I'm rather leery of 10-2 stories in general, if only because I miss Rose and the Doctor and want to bury my head when it comes to canon, but this is so wonderfully expressive that it makes me love Journey's End, just a little bit. Brava.
5/15/2011 c1 2187462
This is so, so good. "Tim E Lord" in particular was a lovely touch and made me pause and read it again. You did a really great job at characterising them both, too.
1/9/2011 c1 18Rose of Zakarisz
Congratulations, your 10.5 is officially the first and only version so far, that I approve of with Rose. Other authors may write him in a fashion that is likable, or humorous, or whatnot, but there's all been that little part of me that said, 'No, he's not really the Doctor.' I don't get that when you write him, and that makes me happy. Thank you. ^_^
12/28/2010 c1 BBLove
Omg I love this ridiculous amounts. Tim E. Lord, I loled. And I love that you put a little bit of our Torchwood in there with Owen!
18 Page 1 2 Next »