for A Mess In A Dress

3/27/2018 c1 Allie
Lol “thank you. I’m pretty proud of it myself”
12/21/2017 c1 Guest
Interesting take on Finchel. But not great. Problem with this is you are making Finn a monster while Puck is a knight in shining armor. Doesn’t work for me.
10/23/2011 c1 7edurrant0404
i almost cried when i realized in the middle of the story she was saying Finn was the bad guy :( but other then that great writing
5/20/2011 c1 12dragonryder622
Bad Finn! Bad, bad, BAD Finn! lol. good story, great song :)
10/6/2010 c1 Taylor Hayes
It's hard to picture Finn as the bad guy, but you pulled it off and I love this. Beautifully done.
9/20/2010 c1 Sweetpea2100
This was such a great story and I loved the way you told it from multiple points of view with the song...

And the fact it was Rachel that punched Finn out in the end - genius!

LOVED IT!

7/16/2010 c1 4GleeWritingGirl
OMG I can't believe you made Finn the bad guy. I'm sort but I hate that. Finn would never ever do that he might be stupid as he'll but he's not abusive. That's more like puck would be but not even puck if anyone deserves to be a dick it's jesse st. James.
6/5/2010 c1 coastiewife465
I liked how the rest of glee saw just how strong Rachel really was and began to appreciate what they had. I love that Rachel was the one that finally knocked out Finn with the punch and how Puck reacted to her doing it.
4/21/2010 c1 BL567
Great Story I love the ending.
4/20/2010 c1 ItSUCKS
HAHA FINN'S A DICK

TOO BAD RACHEL WILL NEVER BE PRETTY WITHOUT A NOSEJOB AND PERSONALITY TRANSPLANT

KURT KNOWS!
4/3/2010 c1 KiwiStar
God, great job with this. I loved it, it was so heartfelt and amazing.It was incredible and just plain amazing:)
4/1/2010 c1 1Becca-Mae
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE with a burning white passion.

I'm all for an underdog story, and especially one where there's hurt, but the victim isn't saved by others-they save themselves. Life is all about that. Let's just say I've totally been there. Except it wasn't my boyfriend-it was my stepdad. As soon as I was able, I got the hell out. I LOVE that you painted Rachel as the strong fighter she is. She just got misconbobulated a bit. (Totally made that word up, yes. lol) LOVING the Puckelberry theme that weaves in and out, and I liked the different POV's. Though I'd add a bit more depth to those, make them a bit longer. Just a suggestion though, really the fic is pretty damn good already. :)

Happy Writing!
4/1/2010 c1 6Lady Moe
Way to go girl! You actually posted it! Everything I said before's still true.

I really don't think it warrants the M rating though, I think it's more a T. But that's just me.

See you soon!

-L.M.
4/1/2010 c1 Transfixus
your'e a great writer. however this is more of a Puck/Rachel than a Finn/Rachel story so you might want to categorize it as such.
3/31/2010 c1 6notso little j
Beautiful.

Just...beautiful.

And who knew that Finn was an abusive douchebag.
16 Page 1 2 Next »