for Half Dead

8/5/2012 c1 4vete
shifting the point of view all the time mad this impossible for me to read
11/15/2011 c6 Tage
Ok, you're right, you really do need to edit your stories and add to/slow them more, but I'm enjoying what you have written of this, please consider this my vote for you to continue this story. XD
3/19/2011 c4 1Epidot
This is a bit sad. I'm not going to go into the plot much, but you really need to work on your writing style here. The POV stories I've read only really worked when they are paced out with its content and go into more details (people, movements, places, ect), as is fitting, with the readers perspective beeing that of the main characters.

Another thing that I would like to point out is that POV perspective is really only good when you focus on one character and runs with it. This gives the readers a more familiar feel with the perspective, and keeps it from becoming bothersome. Don't get me wrong, I have little against POV stories, and many good authors that I enjoy use it(Patricia Briggs, Gav Thorpe), but they have a special flow to them that really reperesent day to day life thoughts, but still keep the feel of it. This means that the characters thoughts doesn't hinder or slow the story up, and things aren't often told with: (I told - that - . Then he said - , and grabbed onto a poker. I then - , and ...). You should go into the reason why they think that, relate it to the character in some way for the reader to take part. That is the reason for the style realy. For the reader to take part. Hell, I enjoyed a story from the perspective of a psycopath, and actually hoped he would live in the end (which he didn't), because the author had drawn me inn. That was a combination of great writing, and established perspective.

Now, I would like to say that I'm not after you or your story, as such. I just want to give you a heads up about things that I feel could be done better, and a lingering irritation over changing perspective fics. So this is nothing more than food for though. Best of wishes.

~Epidot
2/23/2011 c5 kaigirl16
Loved it more please
2/23/2011 c5 kaigirl16
Loved it more please
10/2/2010 c4 Kuroneko13
Luv ur fic. Altho Alucard was a bit OOC. I'd like ta c wat Eric's reaction wld b whn he meets him. Have ya read Dracula Night? Eric is humorous th way he acts. Like a kid at Christmas waitin for Santa. Please update soon.=)
7/20/2010 c3 biancalovesdbz1
WOOOOOOT! THANK YOU SO MUCH! i LOVE this fanfic!
6/18/2010 c2 biancalovesdbz1