FanFiction.Net
for The Wedding Party

12/19/2023 c33 1antiquelilium
Damn, this story had me GOOD. Amazing writing, amazing character development. Hooked, read the whole thing in 2 days
11/30/2023 c33 Bevey99
Man I thought she had lost her mind for a moment, when she went to New York. Great story about love, good friends and finding out 'but do you want it'. Thanks for writing and sharing.
11/7/2023 c32 rebecca's mom
I LOVED this BEAUTIFUL story! So happy to always re-readi it. Thank you! XO
10/17/2023 c28 Guest
Can Carlisle and Esme help?
10/17/2023 c21 Guest
Would Edward’s parents know Bella’s dad? Small world
10/17/2023 c18 Guest
Will Edward learn the truth of what happened to Bella?
10/17/2023 c17 Guest
Edward needs to become a small town doctor
10/17/2023 c14 Guest
Will Bella meet Esme and Carlisle?
10/17/2023 c11 Guest
She has to tread carefully. Jay could hurt her
10/17/2023 c5 Guest
Proud of Edward not to cheat.
10/16/2023 c1 Guest
Is Jay Jasper or James?
9/12/2023 c19 HollBeth
There are a lot of chapters left…I can’t help but expect Jay will pop back up and threaten her happiness again.
9/12/2023 c11 HollBeth
I’m rereading a lot of fics since it has been so long…I really thought I’d read this one, but this Jay stuff is unfamiliar, so I guess not!

So…I get that it won’t be a fast resolution. Totally. But what I don’t get is Bella’s stifling-strict adherence to the notion that it has to be her, that she has to repay the debt. I know he was there for her, but it wasn’t entirely selfless on his part. And she would have survived without him. Same here - it’s SO sad, and so awful for him (and convenient he has no one but Bella), but should she continue to drown in her own misery just for him? Illness or no, he stifled her for so long. Aside from general human kindness, I don’t feel he deserves this level of dedication at this point. I also don’t believe she wouldn’t reach out to ANYONE to help her work out a plan. Uncomfortable, in-fun, of course - but why she is determined to do this alone, especially when she is already miserable, is something I cannot fathom.

Different strokes, I guess. *sigh*

Maybe it’s just that now that I’m older I’m less willing to ruin myself for another; if I’m ruined, I’m of no help to them, myself, or anyone else.
9/11/2023 c1 sue1zide
I can’t wait to see where this is headed.
5/17/2023 c33 Dulcinea21bella
I absolutely ADORED this story. It has been my guilty pleasure. I have kept it open on my desk top, reading a little bit every night. It was beautiful. The characters were so brilliantly well written. They were relatable and endearing and I was really invested in their story. It was compelling and heartfelt. Excellent job!
9,693 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »