FanFiction.Net
for The Wedding Party

4/8/2010 c2 casualfan
I was telling someone yesterday how much I enjoyed your stories. You always seem to write a compelling story based in both fantasy and reality and while there might be some occasional angst it seems to make sense in the scope of the story. The Wedding Party already has me hooked and looking forward to what happens next. I really like the way you showed us Bella in college and you could almost feel the warmth and the spark she brought wherever she went. Versus her today where it seems like she's defeated, she's colorless. Her epiphany with Jay was good to see. I am concerned about her cheating though, so I hope she does end it before she gets busy with someone else (cough...Edward...cough). Jay seems like he is very good at reminding her of what he's "done for her" and making her feel like she owes him. She doesn't. It's not fair to her and it's not fair to him either. Not that I really care about Jay, he seems like a loser. Edward on the other hand...loved his comment about where to meet girls like Bella. Oh Edward, you will soon find out where to meet someone like her. Can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you for writing.
4/8/2010 c2 1AliceOwnsMyCloset
Love this story! I especially loved this chapter! Keep it coming!
4/8/2010 c2 1Songirl
Nice touch at the end. Feels like an old fashioned movie.

xox

songirl
4/8/2010 c2 1youngandmature
Very well written, you're obviously talented. Captivating with well-formed characters which intrigue. Certainly will be a delight to read.

But, please, please answer me this:

Had Bella ever been in love with Jay? As that's a huge difference to love. Or was it more she loved him as a friend and appreciated him being there when she needed him. But if she were in love with him, how does a person just fall out of love?
4/8/2010 c2 twilovermel
I like this story...so different from both Faking It and Girl with the Red Umbrella. I am alerting this because I can't wait for Bella & Edward to meet again at the wedding festivities!
4/8/2010 c2 solidae26
YAY for new stories! YAY for eyes meeting accross a crowded airport! YAY for meant to be's and new beginnings!

I'M SO DANG EXCITED FOR THIS STORY! WHOOHO!
4/8/2010 c2 SusanQ
I was so in to this chapter that when I finished, I went to click to the next one... ah, no such luck. Loving the first encounter. Looking forward to more. :)
4/8/2010 c2 Nicffwhisperer
AH The anticipation of their meeting is killing me!
4/8/2010 c2 2HopeStreet
This chapter gave me flashbacks. That sounded like the epiphany I had when I realized that my first marriage was beyond repair. I hope that Bella stays strong and not settle just because she owes Jay a lot. She can owe him just as much as a friend living apart from him.
4/8/2010 c2 2faldo
Really enjoying this fic. Looking forward to more - pretty please?
4/8/2010 c2 9eifeltwr
Gotta love it! I'm excited to see what else you have in store for them.
4/8/2010 c2 JennyPenny1204
Ah, I love this fic already. I feel for Bella. I had one of my own "lightbulb" moments before regarding a relationship. I remember it was liberating and terrifying all at the same time! Can't wait to read about them meeting up at the hotel :)
4/8/2010 c2 mommy2kh
I love how B&E saw each other at the airport and felt an instant attraction. I can't wait till they meet up again at the wedding! They both are at a time that they need each other and just don't know it. Can't wait for the next update!
4/8/2010 c2 27thelittlefanpire
Ok, honestly, I wasn't sure about this at first, but I really liked this chapter. I think the story has some potential. :)
4/8/2010 c2 9Iwant2sparkle
And they meet...

I feel so bad for Bella being stuck in a relationship she feels she can't get out of because of guilt. But I have a feeling someone's gonna swoop in and save the day... I'm so glad you decided to post this! I'm excited about it. I love it so far.
9,693 « Prev Page 1 .. 623 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 643 .. Last Next »