FanFiction.Net
for The Wedding Party

4/8/2010 c2 1x.Sarahbeara.x
OMG! ITS REALLY GOOD!

it makes you want to read more...so when i got to the end of this chapter i was dissapointed that there wasnt more! :D

PLEASE..please...PLEASE update SON! like REALLY SOON!

or i think i might die of anticapation HEHE
4/8/2010 c2 kyria1230
ok this story makes me excited! but im not too keen on waiting around forever for it.

WRITE FASTER! :)

and thank you! i seriously love your style of writing, its like i can picture everything as it happens.

and i love how you described bella, NOT AS KIRSTEN STEWART :)

and and and! the open-ness of it all

and what was supposed to be a quick encouraging review has morphed dramtically.
4/8/2010 c2 AndreaPalmer
This story is like a breath of fresh air, I love it. I can relate to Bella unfortunately...please let her have a wonderful outcome...
4/8/2010 c1 2lislar
Great beginning.
4/7/2010 c2 manda2784
Oh wow, poor Bella. I think ending things with Jay is definitely the right thing to do, but that's always a hard thing to do. Especially with everything he helped her through with her dad. However, he is, as my cousin would say, a fun sucker, so she definitely needs to get out of there so she can be herself again.

I'm with Edward. I hate O'Hare. It's insane there. And man oh man, if sparks are flying at the airport, I can't wait to see what will happen when they actually meet!
4/7/2010 c2 Epatz
sweet jeebus! this is flowing so beautifully...i want more more more more!
4/7/2010 c2 19Ironic Twist
Poor Bella all alone with Mr. Happy. I understand her pain, though. How long do you owe someone who got you through the hardest time of your life? Is she required to make a lifetime commitment to him because he took care of her when she needed it most?
4/7/2010 c2 Dawnriki
So excited to see what happens when Bella and Edward officially meet!

Thanks for the update.
4/7/2010 c2 Just Sus
Cute...airport flirting...wait til they find out they're in the same wedding!
4/7/2010 c2 Spencerette
Nice :)
4/7/2010 c2 LizE7
I really like this story so far, looking forward to more. :)
4/7/2010 c2 dreampills
she's leaving! thank goodness she saw that it wasn't working out!
4/7/2010 c2 8Burntcore
Oh wow.. what a horrible relationship for Bella to be stuck in. I hope she doesn't feel that guilt for an extended period of time so she can leave him and be happy.

What a way for B&E to meet! O'Hare is a HUGE airport. I hated it when I was there.
4/7/2010 c2 Peace.Lovee.Edward
Oh my! This story is shapping into being amazing!

i can't wait for more! i want them to get to know each other!
4/7/2010 c2 2its-rpattz-baby
Can't wait to see just how their first proper interaction goes once they realise they're both in Chicago for the same wedding! Sparks will fly and hopefully some sexual tension lol...bring on the next chapter
9,693 « Prev Page 1 .. 624 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 644 .. Last Next »