FanFiction.Net
for The Wedding Party

4/7/2010 c1 rlilangels2719
Loved it!
4/7/2010 c2 jermak99
Wow, I can totally relate to Bella. I have been in her situation and it's not fun :( I REALLY like this story so far. I'm excited to see what happens when they see each other again. :)

Thanks so much for updating! :)
4/7/2010 c2 9NanMcCullen
Nice. So we have a bit of background now as to why she feels so indebted to Jay, I guess if I found myself in a similar situation, I might feel the same way. I also like that she's already come to the conclusion that she has to break free. Nothing good can come from stifling relationships... even if the sex is awesome, it's not worth it in the end. Your happiness and sanity should ALWAYS trump an awesome lay. Well, unless it's Mr Right Now. But that doesn't count.

I really like the fact that they've already made eye contact and have both felt the pull. I wonder how they'll react when they realize that they'll be stuck to each other like glue for the next four days. And I'm hoping we get some AWESOME and connecting and some mind-blowing shmexing over the course of the long weekend. And of course I'm looking forward to the 'running away' plan.
4/7/2010 c2 momma23
Im so excited about this story! Love Faking It and I know that you will do this justice. No pressure hahaha
4/7/2010 c2 kmfroggi
wow, that was quite the encounter, meeting, well seeing at the airport! poor bella. i am glad she is realizing how bad her relationship is, i just hope she takes the steps to end it, its not healthy for him or her. and i hope lots of fun happens at the wedding!
4/7/2010 c2 7fanatic707
Little do they know!
4/7/2010 c2 adma845
interesting story cant wait to read more
4/7/2010 c2 4angelari7
i love it when are you posting the next chapter? looking forward to it.
4/7/2010 c2 12Marvar
I'm so glad it's not Edward's wedding. I really liked how you described Bella's feelings about her boyfriend. We have all been there and done that. I can't wait until Bella sees Edward at the wedding.
4/7/2010 c2 7luckyirishtart
Yea! Yea! Yea! I. Love. This. My kinda story. Can't wait for more. Thx!
4/7/2010 c2 karolkid
The ending was so cute!
4/7/2010 c2 blue-eyes-411
Fantastic! I want more, more, more :)
4/7/2010 c2 dizziestdaydream
Great chapter! Looking forward to the next!
4/7/2010 c2 arteria
I love this! Very much looking forward to more! :-)
4/7/2010 c2 fanficaddict6604
that made me go "aw"! so sweet!
9,693 « Prev Page 1 .. 627 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 .. Last Next »