FanFiction.Net
for The Wedding Party

4/5/2010 c1 52old4fanfic
Obviously you plan on torturing me by producing another interesting story while I'm banging at the same two stories I've been working on for 2 years. Not really fair, but I like the way your characters think, so I'm up for the ride. Carry on.
4/5/2010 c1 maggiejoma
interesting start...:)
4/5/2010 c1 1netka
more please. nice first chapter. intriguing. love to see how B and E hook up
4/5/2010 c1 twifan7731
Well, I am dying to know more about Bella - and what could have happened with said Jay, that caused her to give up her dreams? And whose wedding is it?

Yeah, I liked it and want to know more! More... more... more...
4/4/2010 c1 coxie
I like it...I can't wait to learn more about them. =)
4/4/2010 c1 Sverige
I like your start. I want to know what happened to her magazine..keep writing!
4/4/2010 c1 sharon89
Wow, this really picked my interest.

Bella's enthusiasm is really contagious, it made me smile. :)

Bella in the present not so much, she's definitely unhappy. Wonder what caused that change. Jay and what she had with him? The loss of NewMoon (I only assume this cause she mentioned "the old memories from college and the days of New Moon)? Her job?

I can clearly say that I dont like Jay. He's selfish and annoying the hell out of me with the way he making it sound that it depends on Bella if he keeps or loses his job.

Hmm, wondering whose wedding Edward is attending. :)

Cant wait to see where this is heading. Looking forward to more! :)
4/4/2010 c1 4twistedcoincidence
very interested so far :) can't wait to see where this goes. i loved the third person start btw, very seamless :)
4/4/2010 c1 2martyni
A great first chapter. This story has so much potential, can't wait to see what you do with it.
4/3/2010 c1 karolkid
Liking this very much so far. Good job!
4/3/2010 c1 3DaniBanani78
Like this. I can not wait to read more.
4/3/2010 c1 9NanMcCullen
I'm really interested in this one... who is Jay? James? And why does Bella feel so obligated to him? Why is she still with him? And is present day 2010? That would be nearly 5 years... so why is she with him 5 years later? So many questions... who is getting married and how will Edward run into Bella at the wedding? I'm assuming she's in the wedding party. Maybe Alice and Jasper? Angela and Ben? Rose wasn't mention before, so I doubt it's her and Emmett. So I'm curious. :)
4/3/2010 c1 7luckyirishtart
I definitely like this story. Like this Bella. Not sure about Jay, he's kind of a wuss but I realize he's needed. Looking forward to more! TY
4/3/2010 c1 browneyeddaisy
Great first chapter!
4/3/2010 c1 2Lydia S. Hall
Great start -I'm very intrigued. Great contrast between the "eras".
9,693 « Prev Page 1 .. 631 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 .. Last Next »