FanFiction.Net
for The Wedding Party

4/1/2010 c1 CynMar Rom
well that was interesting, please tell me that jay is not james, ungh I cannot stand him :)

well it isn't bellas wedding right? hope not...

I can't wait for this to evolve!

much love!
4/1/2010 c1 flecour
Interesting start. Jay sounds like a self absorbed ass but really its a little too early to be hatin on him. LOL Im wondering if Edward was the frat boy that was briefly mentioned. I guess we shall see. =)
4/1/2010 c1 A Little Ramble
I'm excited about this story! At first I thought the lanky frat guy was going to be Edward, but perhaps I'm wrong? Anways, I really love how you characterized Bella and her aspirations! I'll definitely read more :)
4/1/2010 c1 1Kataleena
I am intrigued.
4/1/2010 c1 lvk1978
Interesting beginning. I'm assuming that Bella and Edward are in the wedding party. Could Bella be the bride? Your summary said "...at the worst possible moment." I would say that Bella meeting Edward just as she is about to be married to another man would be a BAD thing. LOL!

But then if Bella is the bride, seems to me that she is none too enthusiastic about her sitch. The guy may be nice but he ain't no Edward. And let's face it, is anybody?

Well, I'm game. I'd like to see where you're going to take us on this little Magical Mystery Tour. Like I said, it's an interesting beginning. I think that Bella and Edward are both at critical junctures in their lives. Let's see what event is going to make them take a plunge. Thanks for posting.
4/1/2010 c1 arfalcon
I think I'm going to LOVE this story! The way you handled the transition from Bella's college enthusiasm to the reality of those much drabber years in one's mid to late twenties was really masterful. I just adored the way you described Bella's excitement with her magazine, her absolute commitment to her project. And Alice and Angela are great characters - Angela as a PubPol major was perfect. I'm pretty sure the lanky frat boy watching Bella buy her latte was Edward, and I'm guessing Bella's in the wedding party. You've got a great set-up here for a wonderful story!

I'm just sort of ignoring Jay, lol.
4/1/2010 c1 8Riss - uscmam
Interesting. I can't wait to see where you take it.
4/1/2010 c1 LizHartzog5813
this is goinna be good! i can tell!
4/1/2010 c1 jermak99
I really liked this! I'm very interested to see where this goes :)
4/1/2010 c1 9eifeltwr
I like it!
4/1/2010 c1 roxiegirl
I'm intrigued! Very interesting first chapter. Love your writing. Can't wait for the next one.
4/1/2010 c1 LibraryLady08
An interesting start.

Can't wait to read more. :)

-MJ
4/1/2010 c1 6redemptionsong
I'm really liking the premise of this so far. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this. So I'm also thinking the tall lanky guy with the backwards cap behind Bella was Edward? Maybe? Maybe not? Looking forward to seeing where you take this :)
4/1/2010 c1 SusanQ
Off to a great start. :)
4/1/2010 c1 19Ironic Twist
I think it's a great start and I'm interested enough to stick around to see where this is going. Well, I guess I have an idea of where it's going - Bella & Edward, "Romance."

But the backstory in this one has me intrigued. Why is Bella still with Jay? Why did her promising start end her up at some dead end job? Who was the guy in the latte line? Just some dude? Not Jay. Not Edward, he was on the wrong coast.

Looking forward to reading more.
9,693 « Prev Page 1 .. 635 642 643 644 645 646 .. Last Next »