for A Horrible Navigator

2/5/2013 c1 6Elemental Hybrid
LOL. Great story. I love how it just gets worse when Brick says it can't.
7/8/2012 c1 Incoqnito
Brick doesn't need a good sense of direction; he kicks ass no matter where he goes.
10/8/2011 c1 2Safireanddiamonds
LOL, that was really, funny. I, personally, has never played borderlands, but my friend, is plaiying this as i type it. He thought the story was funny because he was in Skag Gully, using brick, and was lost, while i was reading it. How ironic? And Aparently its spelt Rakk. Not that i would know. But funny story !
4/26/2011 c1 1the-prince-is-right
Brick never struck (stricked?) me as dumb, but this is was very funny. I enjoyed every word of it!

~Jistchillin
8/8/2010 c1 34Scraggles
Funny, haha. I got caught in this same situation when we let my dad lead the party in co-op mode - funny how none of us ever thought to ask him why it was taking forever to get to New Haven. I laughed my ass off. Nice work!
7/6/2010 c1 3Gerti
BWAHAHAHA!

Late review FTW!

This is a pretty good story, even though I'm not a big fan of oneshots

for the most part.

The characters are pretty much as 'in character' as they can get

with the near complete lack of background info in the game.

Anyway, great story, update ASALA!

(As Soon As Life Allows)
6/2/2010 c1 11ZeldaLover29
I liked this a lot. It's so funny. I always like story's with them all together, it seems cooler for some strange reason. I like how Brick was left to navigate, but he's to 'dim' to figure it out. His character design really makes it seem like the muscle replaced his brain power.

I agree, though. Mordecai should stop saying 'dude'. Not a complaint, it was funny that way. =)

All in all, I really enjoyed this. ☺