for Search for redemption

10/9/2016 c1 Guest
Great concept it should be continued
8/14/2014 c1 romancejunky
This has great promise for a fantastic story regarding this daughter of Naruto and Tayuya finding herself and what her parents truly left behind for her. While this story hasn't been touched in over 4 years I hope to hear back from you regarding anything you may do since this could very easily be turned into a longer story or even a short to explain more in regards to who she is and what happened to bring about her mother taking her to this place and what transpired between Naruto and Tayuya that brought about her birth. Whatever you decide is find but I would like to hear any additional ideas you may have regarding this and what back story you may have had written so I can have a greater look on what may have been if you decide on not continuing this fantastic fic.

RJ
11/7/2012 c1 forbiddenfruitunloved
make this thing a story with no pairings...
7/25/2012 c1 3knightwolf20x
I think it needs to continue. I hope you decide to keep it going.
4/7/2010 c1 Blackout 2010
You should try and make it a story (nothing long just another Chap. or so), just so it could have a little more depth to it you know what I mean.
4/6/2010 c1 Codenamed-Bolt
A little short, but the chapter was good, and I think you should continue the story. And props for superb grammar and spelling.
4/5/2010 c1 ForeverFallen76
Well, I am seriously hoping that you turn this into a full story. I thought it was Naruto who was looking for his daughter, but I see this is just as interesting. Anyway, great one shot and this is the first one I think I have ever read. I normally don't read them because I always want more. I want to know what happens in the future, you know? Anyway, until next time. Later.
4/5/2010 c1 1Still Not Dead Yet
Interesting but I crave a bit more backstory
4/4/2010 c1 Savaros
this is a nice story i hope it keeps going and gets better!
4/3/2010 c1 6Wolves Creed
it depends on how you write it like if its all from his pov then its kinda iffy but if that was just a way to show wat would happen in the future then yes i find this very interesting

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service