FanFiction.Net
for Just Isabella

9/22/2013 c2 2Alexandria Holmes
Update
6/21/2012 c2 2Ronamelia
review! originally, i only read this story because my name is Isabella, but now im totally hooked!
8/14/2010 c2 Ice-cream-and-cake-cake
Its good i ♥ it update
8/6/2010 c2 12PsychoBabble192
I HATE cilffhangers so i am contrbuting to your 10 reviews. I like ur story, but I also like Izzys crazyness, but i like ur story.
6/18/2010 c2 CarmillaD
The way you explore the autism and DID is very interesting, and nice job showing the mature perspective of Isabella. Hum, looks like she has met Cody ^_^. About IsabellaxJustin, well, considering she mentioned she dated him once, I think it could be with him.

Please, continue soon
6/15/2010 c2 31The Phantom Of The Labyrinth
I'TS CODY! I KNOW IT IS!
6/15/2010 c2 Total Drama Addict
cody?

i dont know. that's who it sounds like, though.

so... a story about a non-crazy izzy, huh?

i like it.

its pretty good so far, but i'm afraid i'll have to wait a long time for ten reviews.

please update soon!

-Total Drama Addict, out! '~'
5/13/2010 c1 Rachel
Very nice wording and use of language. I like it when people give the characters more depth. =) This is sort of reminding me of "United States of Tara", haha. Please continue.
4/11/2010 c1 CarmillaD
I like this deeper and serious perspective about Izzy's MPD/DID. Reminds me of one of my fav series: "United States of Tara". Too sad, though, to see how she lost her childish imagination and now is completely realistic. However, the narrative is good and is admirable how you decide to work with a character even when she isn't one of your favorites, so I hope you continue soon
4/3/2010 c1 13John Morrison Invades TDI