for A Demon's Kiss

11/14/2013 c4 Myunghae
omg story is sooooooooooo good
9/12/2013 c4 11Lunarius-Chibi
You as a Mom really is good kitten. This is a beautiful fic and I can't wait to see if you update in the near future. These two are my favorite pairing from Yami No Matsuei. Gods...watching that whole series had me going "KISS KISS KISS KISS...KISS ALREADY DAMN IT!" That series was such a freaking tease! And you portrayed them both wonderfully. I can't wait to see what their baby looks like. I think these two deserve a boy...if only to kick Muraki's ass if he tries to go pedo on the kid. Cause i seriously think the man is gay and pedo...but, his best friend is gay for him... : D
7/25/2013 c3 chikycoo
i liked it it was interesting and very detailed i have read a lot on fanfiction and not a lot are as detailed as this one it is a good thing it was like you were right there thou the whole story
10/25/2012 c4 LandDeathNote
Pick up this story soon plz plz plz plz plz plz
7/12/2012 c4 3setsuko teshiba
I SHALL AWAIT FOR YOUR UPDATE :D
7/9/2012 c4 Guest
I absolutely love this story and anxiously await your next update! As for writer's block, the only suggestion I can think of would be to listen to music that reminds you of the characters and go from there. I wish I could be of more help! Don't give up! :)
7/2/2012 c4 Guest
plz have Hisoka become preg in next one
6/12/2012 c4 unknown chibi
i just luv this story. please continue!
3/26/2012 c4 Sweetrinoa
Just wanted to stop by and say I love this story and hope that you find your inspiration to continue. Thank you for sharing your talent. :)
3/15/2012 c4 1lamiabeauty
I really love this story, I hope you can continue it. :)
1/6/2012 c4 2YamiMicaelaChevron
I really, really hope that you can continue this... I really like it and I want to see where this ends up.
12/23/2011 c4 Guest
Gosh it was great! Hopefully you can continue the story! 3
12/18/2011 c1 2xSacredHearts
Please keep writing this story! This is amazing!
11/22/2011 c4 The Animal Monster
OMG I really do hope you finish this one, I just love it. It's been a long time since I last saw this anime/manga but I enjoy it none the less ^^. Love the diplay of power characters give out ;)
11/18/2011 c4 xXGilbert-BeilschmidtXx
Holy-

Please. I am officially addicted to your writing. FFFFFUUUUUUUUU- You've got amazing talent, man. Like, awesome powers of awesome writing? I don't even know! But seriously, bro, please. PLEASE. But... You're a busy woman, so I can wait! :3
82 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »