for Here Comes Tomorrow: Rising Dawn

8/18/2012 c11 Jenna
Still loving this story, I was excited to see an update.
8/15/2012 c7 Guest
This is an interesting read from what I've read and having had little to do with comics the last decade. Just as a question, isn't Sacred Heart from Scrubs? What would flashbacks be fanboy style? Who'd be Wolverine? Would Dr. Cox be Magneto or Prof. X?
8/14/2012 c11 wickedwitchofthewest33
Love it! Cant wait for the next Chapter!
6/12/2012 c10 1CSIGetteBlue
add more!
3/11/2012 c9 1Melima
I love this story can't wait for another chapter.
3/1/2012 c9 wickedwitchofthewest33
love it! can't wait for the next one!
1/17/2012 c8 Skreech
Oohoo. This is so cool!
12/2/2011 c8 Jenna
Thanks for the update. I'm glad Laurie's okay. I'm looking forward to finding out what's going on with dawn.
10/15/2011 c7 Jenna
This chapter was so sad! And so good! I didn't want them to get caught by the xmen and forced to utopia but I'm glad that Remy found Dawn, I just hope that Laura will be right! Can't wait for the next chapter.
9/30/2011 c6 Jenna
You can't stop there! Please write more soon! Dawn and x need to be okay.
9/16/2011 c5 Jenna
I love this story so much. Good job explaining how they were found so quickly. I love Laurie and dawn's bond. Please continue soon!
9/15/2011 c5 phoenix0826
What a great story- this is the way the Messiah trilogy story should have played out in the books. I like how you've got a nice mystery going with Dawn's identity and connection to the Bright Lady. I've got a few theories about all of this myself, but it's a lot of fun to see where you are going to take us on this journey. I'm not overly familiar with X-23, but isn't she usually referred to as Laura rather than Laurie? So far I've been able to get quite lost in your story, which is the highest praise I can give!
8/27/2011 c4 3Phalanxx
i'm liking this so far, especially with X-23 appearing as well. I just love her new series. Keep it up.
8/23/2011 c4 Jenna
Wow I didnt expect the xmen to find them so quickly. I hope x23 gets her out of there fast! Continue soon please.
7/12/2011 c3 3bluecheesemoon
Okay, now I really want to know what's going to happen. Good story!
18 Page 1 2 Next »