FanFiction.Net
for Simple

4/24/2012 c1 Susan
I loved It! Please write another about this couple.
3/4/2012 c1 7Authoress Angst 01
Just damn awesome!
9/2/2011 c1 48Downton'sLibrarian
Goddamn it, not only did you mention my two favourite Next-Gen ships EVER (Lilted and Lilysander) but you made me make up my mind of which one I love more... LILYSANDER! Lysander is destined to love Lily, because it's in his blood - remember, they're a NextGen equivalent of the cutest couple ever (Harry/Luna)! There are some stories which paint Lysander/Lily/Teddy triangles with Teddy being Lil's comforter, but as far as I'm concerned, he can go and love Victoire (who is fifth in my 'Crucio a character' list) for all I care.
6/7/2011 c1 beautytofightfor
Really, really enjoyed this.
12/18/2010 c1 SmileThoughYourHeartIsBreaking
This is just so damn cute! I love the Lysander and his rainbow fish. :)
10/28/2010 c1 nNOPE NO PE NOE P EPN OPE
This was absolutely amazing, I swear.

/"I don't want to wear a dress, and smile, and pretend that I'm happy for them when really I'm breaking inside. Do you hear me, Lysander? I don't want to pretend."/

I loved that line :D

And I loved the ending, how simple you made it all, and yet it was so much more than just that. I don't know how to word what I'm thinking right now, but I think you get what I mean :D

You're such an amazing writer :)
8/9/2010 c1 1SempraNox
I really liked it. I liked the Lilly/Teddy aspect, and I loved the tension that you could feel building up in Lysander. I think the fish analogy was cute and fitting for a son of Luna. Nice job :)
5/21/2010 c1 54msllamalover
Aw :)

One, I LOVE LILY/TEDDY. So much, so I enjoyed that aspect of it.

Two, I loved the use of the analogy of the fish, and the idea that one of Luna's sons would be the rainbow fish was so completely fitting. (Even if I think he should be with Lucy.)

The only thing I'd say is that it isn't simple, which you make very sensibly and obviously clear in the story, then the last sentence almost seems to make a mockery of Lily's feelings for Teddy? I thought about it some more I guess I can see how it would work, that moment of understanding, and Lysander being the one to show her. And the fact that it's in the rain really appeals to my secret romantic side :D

But yes, aw, and I did really like this! I'm favouriting for the rainbow fish, and the take on the Lily/Teddy relationship.
5/18/2010 c1 67daysandweeks
LOVE IT.

Ugh, words can not describe the love I have for this. NOT AT ALL.
5/18/2010 c1 20Gii3
Aww thumbs up! I loved it!
4/27/2010 c1 Amadea
There's so much that I love about this. Lysander saying gently, "He's eleven years older than you," and just offering advice after every single thing she says. "Just say no, then" and "Just tell him, then." Also, the fish analogy was quite adorable. And the last line. Squee! Too cute.
4/23/2010 c1 lonely hands
"—Yeah, I'm saying that I'm a decent fish. And now that I think about it, it's a stupid analogy, but I'm saying that I'm a pretty awesome fish and I'm standing right in front of you, gasping for breath because someone caught me and is contemplating throwing me right back into the ocean where I came from."

Oh, Lysander :) I'm always so torn between LilyTeddy and LilyLysander, but with this it was just simple- (see what I did there? xD) you have to love Lysander.

And /they're/ so perfect, as is this, and wow, I just LOVED it so much!

It made me want Teddy/Victoire to just fade out of the picture, and just save Lily all the heartache, becuase Ly is so perfect for her :)
4/15/2010 c1 89howlsatthemoon
That was a really good fic! I'm a LilyTeddy person but LilyLysander's pretty adorable too, and this is one of those stories where you just want to crack up and say, "Aww," at the same time. Nicely written. I especially loved the Rainbow Fish line.
4/13/2010 c1 23RavenEcho
Quite cute. :)
4/5/2010 c1 44with the monsters
ohgod, Bree, that was absolutely beautiful! I have completely come around to liking LilyLysander as a couple, but I cannot pretend I didn't secretly squee when Lily was all pissed off about Teddy&Victoire ;)

I really loved this. I think it's extremely hard to write a dialogue-based piece but you utterly pulled it off and I just ah-dored it. It was so beautiful and perfect and THEM and .. gahness. Loved it. loveloveloved it xD

And Lysander's fish analogy ... god, I thought that was hilarious and so incredibly Lysander, y'know? I laughed really hard because it was impossibly sweet and funny at the same time.

So it was fabulous, and I adored it, and you are an amazing writer and I am jealous. :D

~Ellie