for Nobody Dies: The Omake Files

2/15/2011 c24 Hijokugei
BARRRRG MORE. WANT MORE. Is epic win.
2/15/2011 c17 Hijokugei
PAIRING: KEI X SNAKE.

IDK Why.
1/27/2011 c24 2Thhartokk
Ho man this is amazing. REEHOUND is absolutely brilliant, and I'll be damned if you haven't got Snake just about perfectly down. I haven't seen that many Metal Gear fics that leave Snake the way he is... I look forward to the rest of this.
12/12/2010 c24 Dhamon45
I have been loving this side story to ND. Can't wait for Snake to meet Kaji and his ward. (aka Snake's sister? cousin? maybe niece, he is at least a generation older) I certainly hope you pick this story up again
11/12/2010 c24 UnrealEngineer
I love this fic. You know what the sad thing is? This is completely deserving of its own story, a great crossover entirely of your creation. Snake infiltrating NERV, and Ocelot and Mantis... you are a genius. Well, I honestly hope you'll write more soon.
11/5/2010 c8 Uerealius
Holy sweet jesus, this is awesome! Ocelot and the Ree! It's fantastic! I can't stop laughing, and the sheer AWESOMENESS of this! It's like you read the EPICNESS dictionary and used it here! Write more!
9/17/2010 c24 4Devil Boss
Just excellent work on how Snake managed to beat Kei. He does have an iron will that lets him do things that any other human would deem impossible at the first sight. The way he managed to move forward through Kei's attempts to restrain him reminded me of MGS4, when he goes through the microwave corridor.

You outdid yourself with the torture, though. It's damn hard to write, but you pulled it off with mastery. And I loved every line Snake would say to respond to Kei, because somehow it felt like something he'd say. Excellent in every way. All in all, a great chapter.

Devil Boss
9/16/2010 c24 Caractaquus Burke
Oooh I hate so much. How could you leave us like this, you monster? I loved everything in this chapter. Absolutely everything. Specially Kei's ultimate weapons, Gendo and Yui... PISSED OFF. Hahaha! Hilarious. I hope you post more chapters soon.
9/16/2010 c23 Leon
The scene where Gendo kicks Snake's ass was freaking funny. It kept me laughing my ass off for hours! I hope you don't leave this discontinued!
8/14/2010 c23 1ByLanternLight
This really deserves a story in its own right. 6/5.
8/1/2010 c23 Johann
You're one big bastard, you know that? That chapter was downright mean to your readers! No, seriously, you fooled everyone with Kei. Great job. But I can't wait for Snake to shake off the cobwebs and teach her a lesson! And that bit about The Boss being alive... it makes sense, specially considering that this is a 'Nobody Dies' spin off.

Update soon.
8/1/2010 c23 SharinganUserX
ah yes, Key Ayanami IS TO BE FEARED
7/31/2010 c22 SharinganUserX
wow .. you're as good as Gregg

looking forward to the conclusion .. though I'm sure Ocelot will be stopped he'll probably slip away, the magneficient bastard that he is
7/31/2010 c22 Heero
You left me aching to see a fight. You're evil leaving your readers in such a cliffhanger! So update soon or else we'll all team up to give you a beating you won't forget anytime soon!
7/28/2010 c22 Caractaquus Burke
Huh, this is story is just insane! But it also has some of that Metal Gear feeling in it, like 'Rise of Outer Heaven.' You're evil for leaving us in such a cliffhanger though, so I do hope you post the next chapter soon or else you'll deal with me! Muahahaha!

Nah, seriously, those hallucinations are sweet. The first time I really got goosebumps. And just if you didn't know, in MGS1 Snake briefly mentions that Big Boss wanted to die in their last fight. And Snake wanted to kill him too. Just a simple detail you may like to know.
24 Page 1 2 Next »