for Back 4 More: Southern Edition

4/8/2010 c2 The Golden Echo
Hehe... Infected bears... THAT would be terrifying!

Kepp updating, I love the humor!

-The Golden Echo
4/8/2010 c2 9Slicerness
well, you could always throw in the screechers or even a few semi-infected survivors (the kind in the new DLC that's comin out) in the next chapter just to have an excuse to beat nick with a stick.

on a more personal note, look up the story 'Pile of Lemons' in the naruto section when ya get this. get up chapter one and read it. as hard as it is to do it, just cringe and bare it till the end. then tell me. i has a surprise.
4/7/2010 c1 goobyeeveryone
Good job it's pretty interesting so far. Update when ya can.
4/6/2010 c1 7PenofDOOMSDAY
Oh, hey. It's here! I can't wait to see what crazy shenanigans they'll get up to THIS time. I really can't think what settings to put them into. Oh, wait. Yes I do.
4/5/2010 c1 1cherryVodka
This was very good. I can't wait to read more :)
4/5/2010 c1 roxasrules
You like Kh AND l4d?

YOU ARE MY KIND OF FRIEND!

P.S I liked the other Back 4 More too, You should continue REAL soon.

But anyway GREAT chapter.
4/5/2010 c1 2breaking ground
YES! That was great, incorporating bits from the intro and finale to make one epic whole.

Damn good job.
4/5/2010 c1 4GeneralGunnut
The first chapter has already made me hooked to this sequel. I can't wait to see what trouble the gang gets to.
4/5/2010 c1 9Slicerness
kinda canon-like but this IS the first chapter and you did put in alot of non-canon content so it's cool.

you should keep doing the weapon thing at the start. i've gotten so used to seeing it in the other fic that i thought they were all unarmed at first.

oh, and if you do pairings can you make it ellis/rochelle? it's my favorite L4D2 pairing and the thought of nick getting any disturbs me heavily. and coach strikes me as the groups 'dad' figure. an OC is the only person i see coach getting with actually.
99 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7