for Black Cat

7/19/2015 c1 29ExplainingTheIndescribable
Woah... that twist totally got me! Cheers for sharing
5/24/2013 c1 TyrionGreywind
Ha I hate Ron too.
1/23/2013 c1 thejavirich
this is great!
6/30/2012 c1 caradens
excellent thanks
2/1/2012 c1 yay
...Ron bashing is always kosher.
1/22/2012 c1 6Berserkeroo
Liked the story, but why would Hermoine risk pissing Bella off and having the same thing happen to Luna.
1/19/2012 c1 2halomind
Man, everything in this was just so captivating, from the summary up till the very end. I love everything about this, and horribly enough, even Ron's demise (I can has love-hate relationship). This is definitely a story that will stay with me for a while. I feel like everything came together so well. You did a great job on this, kiddo :). Kudos for an amazing story
12/26/2011 c1 21loverxanime
You my dear, are a talented writter!

I love every single part of this fanfic. And the ending was so sweet: Hermione being girlfriend with Luna, and Bella watching her.

I think it was cute of Bella's part to let Hermione leave with the promise of her not to marry(Sorry that last part, I have no idea if it's correct or not D: .Have to practice my english o3o).

So yeah, I think it's all that I have to said about this amazing ff *O*. If we don't count the part when Ron dies.. that part... made me happy at the same time not, but it was a nice detail, I actually love it now that I think on it X3!
11/12/2011 c1 7arkhamite
I actually thought that the twist with Ron was quite brilliant on your part. I'm not a huge Weasley fan, either, though...
8/11/2011 c1 LethalPoison
you didn't ruin the story Ron is just ugh lol Who needs him but it was a good story :)
5/26/2011 c1 Smayz
I liked the ending, amazing writing.
5/16/2011 c1 10Shadow of Intent
no way! Im glad he's dead, half the stories i read he's always the one ruining it! Your awesome and I loved this yo! :DDDD
4/4/2011 c1 ScOut4It
I enjoyed how Bella was exploring her own sexuality.

It did go a little over the deep end there, but at least Hermione is a full blown lesbian so I guess there's no problem with that.

I enjoyed it; I think the only way to fix it (the Ron thing) would be to either have a different person be the killer of Ron and/or to have the story stretched out to the point of Hermione becoming one with the Stockholm syndrome or something.

Luna and her was cute.

You're A/N at the end said anything that I would have regarding believability and my feelings align with yours on Ron.

Thanks for writing another great one!

You should continue the Maid one :)
2/28/2011 c1 2Kay8abc
I'm glad I'm not alone in my hatred of Ron. Bellatrix would definitely be a cat.

-Kate
1/29/2011 c1 Alice
Yay ron is dead uhhh I mean boo rons dead hehehe
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »