FanFiction.Net
for The REAL Life Of Kagome

7/27/2013 c39 3PurpleCatLover
This is so exciting! Update soon please!
7/3/2013 c18 PurpleCatLover
So can we use our own OC? I already have my character, so I just wanted to know, oh and don't worry, I don't write stories with any type of citris! Let me know the answer. Once I find out I'll start writing the story! Also I don't know how many chapters there will be so don't ask me. Also you shall find out the character when you read the story. Cliffhanger!
Purplelilicat ;)
6/21/2013 c39 Shiro OniChi
Hey loved ur story, but you do know that Kisame and Deidarra r guys right? So actully sakura's parents are gay, but if u wrote something about im way lazy to go back and look. People mostly ignore me but id love it if u replyed! NOT a flame! Oh, if u have trouble with charaters name ask me.
5/11/2013 c39 takersgirl519
hey there. I was wondering when you would update again. this is a well written story and I wish to see how it ends.
4/26/2013 c39 Guest
is kagome getting her memories back? If so then i'm so excited! Update soon please!
4/13/2013 c39 5Elfy lolita
Kakashi with Anko
Sesshomaru with a beautiful ANBU captain named Terra :3 (3(3
Inuyasha with Shizune when she come to Konoha :O
Shino with Rin o..o
Kiba...Hard to say... AH! OwO Sesshomaru has a little sister(I always like to act has his sister XD me and my imagination) that comes to visit him, kiba falls for her then owo

And runa comes tackling sesshy fluff uwu with Inukimi laughing in their minds XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDD
12/31/2012 c22 melissalewis98
A-HELL YES!?
12/31/2012 c15 melissalewis98
it's sasori and deidara isn't it
12/30/2012 c39 3SouleiLuna
oh my gosh! XD we cracked up laughing! xD
"Valdon was a strange one, Hinata decided. His attitude was a strange mix of Naruto and Sasukes's, which she thought would never go together. Valdon was an example of Naruto and Sasuke's love child… well… with the personality."
I absolutly LOVE what you did with that! :3 how ever... i just got eyes rolled at me xP
great chapters! :) x)
12/18/2012 c39 48Angel wolf11021
This is a really good chapter.
12/17/2012 c39 YunaNeko