FanFiction.Net
for Remember Lot's Wife (Episode Three of "If") *done*

5/5/2018 c6 Truckee Gal
When the boom gets lowered, this case resolves swiftly! Saving lives by pulling those faulty planes. Tense storytelling! How about Lee and Amanda get some true, private honeymoon time together? All in favor, say AYE!
5/5/2018 c4 Truckee Gal
The plot thickens and the tension ramps up. While the mucky-mucks commit suicide and cover their tracks, our brave airmen are dying and another country is being falsely blamed, which will cause more trouble. Lee wants to contact T. Percival Aquinas in far away D.C. Odd as that sounds, he is honest and always in the know!
5/5/2018 c2 Truckee Gal
Glad Lee had such a blast firing his Tombstone fanner, riding and roping like a Western cowboy. A fun, relaxing day before he and Amanda will likely be caught up in helping his uncle eradicate evil within the ranks of the USAF. With a general involved, they'll have to proceed with caution.
7/8/2009 c6 Terry Kay
Enjoyed it as much as the first 2! Thank you!
2/10/2002 c6 rsfanatic
Terrific as usual! I want another episode!
2/8/2002 c1 7matahari2
Really liked your action/adventure/intrigue, and loved the ending - really cute! mh2:)
2/7/2002 c6 tvgirl13
Loved the story randidbaby! Can't wait for more, I'm hooked!
2/7/2002 c6 19Stemwinder
Oh my gosh, my sides are going to burst! Another creative masterpiece, Randi. I hope there's another episode in the works! Now, iff only I can stop laughing . . . .

Stemwinder
2/7/2002 c6 ec
" "Hey don't forget me! I took a cab!"

Another cute one. You tied up all the loose ends nicely and gave Amanda the last word!
2/7/2002 c6 7Momm2five
Loved it Randi! The first part of chapter 5 was hilarious. I can just see all three of them doing exactly that! ROFL! Glad Lee and his Uncle had their *moment*.

Awesome writing AGAIN girl!

Now, how many eps in this season? Hmmm?

L
2/6/2002 c4 rsfanatic
As usual, I am really enjoying this episode. Write more...FAST!
2/6/2002 c4 ec
Nice Job. Good story line. Next chapter please...
2/6/2002 c3 19Stemwinder
Where's chapter four!

What was it you said when you read Changes? A quote from our infamous Dr. Smyth?

"No more Namby Pamby!"

More please, I'm enjoying this soooooo much!

Heather, AKA Stemwinder
2/5/2002 c1 Stemwinder
YIPEEEE! I was hoping you would continue with this series, I'm really coming to enjoy it! You seem to know just when I'm about to be a lurker for a few days, and post antoher part of this just in time to convince me to review, and you call me sneaky, LOL! Anywho, looks like it's going to be another good one, and I can't wait to see where this one's going!

Heather, AKA Stemwinder
2/5/2002 c2 1kitty kat7
very interesting... can't wait for more!
17 Page 1 2 Next »