for Eclipse: The Rewrite

5/12/2012 c1 readingreviewer
Please continue; I really like your stories! I think this one is definitely different from the others and more random, but that makes it even more funny! Though, maybe if it were just a bit more canon, that'd work really well. But I can tell you really improved and your originality and vision is really well done!
11/22/2011 c1 16swiggity swame this is my name
Bella: MAY YOUR TAIL BE SINGED OFF BY THE DEMONS OF HELL AND YOUR MANLY PARTS SKEWERED ON A POINTY STICK THAT WAS BOUGHT FOR TWO DOLLARS AT YOUR NEAREST HARDWARE STORE!

Paper: OMFG. LIKE, MURDERS AN' SHIT IN SEATTLE, YA KNOW. BTW, IT'S LIKE, VAMPIRES WOT'S DOING IT, INNIT.

Victoria: You bet I am, b*beep*es. Hit it, Riley!

(Riley inexplicably pulls a set of turntables from his pocket and puts on a pair of sunglasses and a baseball hat.)

Victoria: I'm V to the I to the C-T-oria, and I'm gonna rip off your head then come back for more-ia. Yo, bro, don't be shallow. I'll eat your little girlfriend in one swallow!

Riley: Yeah! Woo! Vicky in da house! You ain't got *beep* on me, *beep*s!

Those are my faveorite parts! Please make more chapters!
8/26/2011 c1 complainingreviewer
ARE YOU EVER GONNA CONTINUE? SERIOUSLY!
8/4/2011 c1 Chrissy
i reaD UR OTHER 2 Stories and i like this one the most. i like the way edward and bella communicate with eachother, just the way they act. keep rockin!
7/24/2011 c1 person
I LOVE all your stories, they seem to get better and better by the chapter!

I think Eclipse is going perfect, and you REALLY need to update more.
7/1/2011 c1 Lauren
Your stories are really funny! Keep up the good work, and one day you may officially own Twilight.
2/27/2011 c1 The Blue Classic

3) satanistic rennee

keep it rolling!

~AJ
1/27/2011 c1 nicole
I really like all your parodies and I hope you plan on continuing this story soon.
6/17/2010 c1 OffWithUrHead
hey i have read your other two stories and i gotta say i like them better than this one sorry what i like bout the previous stories was they were still twilight and new moon basically just...really twisted but this one it kind of confused me and its like not even on the same story line or ugh i don't know how to say it of wait yeah plot lol
4/11/2010 c1 yOuCaNcAlLmEmAtT
MORE! please =) i really feel like Pickle-O's now...