FanFiction.Net
for First & Ten

2/11 c39 Teamrob2
Reread
1/31 c55 AngelikRebel
I love this story and come back and reread it all the time. Also I see flashes of this story and some of your others in the Taylor Swift/Travis Kelce love story. Seeing them together reminds me of your writings and had me searching them out to reread them again!
1/3 c55 Mistyann lindsey-Thomas
More please
11/11/2023 c1 Autumnal fox
I love the twist!
9/3/2023 c48 Abaire
Listen, I know the story is published and already has a ton of reviews. But the ending and all these prologue Ms written out of order is confusing as hell. The story itself is beautiful. Is there any way you can reorder than last 10 chapters so everything happens in order? I was looking for Superbowl 1 and instead got Superbowl 2. Looking for Emmett’s Dancing story but it’s after other stuff. This is such a great story and it should end as well as it starts. Please reorder it. Thanks again.

Also, your football detail is quite remarkable. You are a great writer but that’s a level of detail even I appreciate. Cheers.
8/8/2023 c55 CTHEWOODS
Great story! First time reading your stuff (I know I'm slow but I was a Christian and Ana fan first). I found your stories on a recommend from ValeP.
5/21/2023 c55 Kksmum
Loved it. Great story.
1/31/2023 c55 mariadisales
The first chapter was great and sooo interesting but the following ones became slow and very sweet. so I was entertained but it could be better
1/30/2023 c39 BlueKarou79
I have been a fan of yours for years, but this is my first time reading this story. I love Cockyback and Reed Girl, and Words with Friends (and Strangers). I have read those several times each and I'm glad I gave this a chance. I am not a sports fan so most of that just goes right over my head, but you still keep the story flowing beautifully for us layman. Thanks for writing.
1/11/2023 c7 benjigogo
i love this story.
12/6/2022 c55 WordsMusicMagic
So so so good. Love football and love your work. Thanks for your brilliant writing and giving us these works. <3
12/2/2022 c40 WordsMusicMagic
I've never laughed so hard reading a fanfic. This is effing priceless. I just can't.. dying here.
10/27/2022 c1 beta tester beater
oh wow they bout to really do it?
10/27/2022 c1 beta tester beater
I hope Doctor Cullen wasn't trying to do what it seems because it looks like he was shipping the two which is the ultimate goal but it's way too soon he barely knows the girl.
10/5/2022 c55 1lostinapapercup
Hi friend! I feel like we need more future takes!
15,332 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »