for COMING SOON TO A SCREEN NEAR YOU

9/14/2015 c1 Guest
OMG I'm waiting for that. It will be awsome!
7/1/2014 c1 ElviaRules41
Oooo, you have piqued my interest. (Don't worry; I spelled it right.) I am greatly looking forward to this.
5/24/2014 c1 Penx999
I Love this movie! I can keep watching it and never get tired of it! Really looking forward to this, definitely needs more fans.
8/4/2010 c1 18Talibra
Come on then, we're waiting ;)
6/15/2010 c1 4White Jem
First, I want to ask who you think Proco should've ended up with in the first place, so I don't offend anybody, but here's my opinion.

Firstly, I just watched to movie tonight and felt INDESCRIBABLY unfufilled. So I looked up the ending on Wiki. It said that there was a red plane in the harbor for Gina's restaurant, so it's hinted that Porco ends up with her...I DON'T LIKE THAT IDEA!...I'm just gonna say that now.

I mean, I'm probably over-reacting, but the (*cough*bad*cough*) ending got meso worked up, I had to find a fanfiction story and vent...So thank you...

Anyways, the whole film seems revolve more around Porco and Fio's relationship. I mean, she's the one who gave him back his face, right? And truly loved him for who he was...

And besides that, the scene where Gina tells Porco what she thinks about Curtis, and the deaths of her (three) previous husbands revealed, (plus the later flashback scene of Porco's)we see that she knew Porco even before she married her FIRST husband! Which means she had TWO tries, even after the first, to see what Porco meant to her. Why should now be any different! If you ask me, she had her chances. (Three, in fact!)

Anyways, I'm REALLY REALLY srry to rant about this. I mean, it;s not like you can change the movie, so I'm srry for taking up your time...

Haha! ^-^'' I just get like that sometimes!

Thx for reading, and my apologies!

Ja ne!

~White Jem~
4/18/2010 c1 8Nerdy Saxophonist
I'm so happy that there's finally going to be a Porco Rosso fanfic! I love this movie!