for Long Forgotten Scars

11/9/2019 c1 4Singerj199
Wow... this story legitimately brought tears to my eyes. It truly is a relatable story to a lot of people but I feel that only a few really can fully grasp the kind of pain and the amount of anguish that this story really does convey.

I felt this story like a punch to my gut, outside of being an orphan Tails’ experience mirrored my own.

This story is powerful in more ways than one.

Well done man. That’s all I have left to say is well done.
11/19/2014 c1 Shade
this has SO much relation to my school life from 1st-FRESHMAN and currently still goin
I feel the same way
I even had thoughts of killing MYSELF or SOMEONE

THE SHADDY LIFE SUCKS
1/15/2014 c1 75CanzetYote
Poor, poor Tails. When I read this, I wish I could hug Tails, give him a back rub and lick the tears streaming down his muzzle with my tongue. I'd kiss every last tear from Tails' muzzle and cuddle him if I saw him cry like that.
8/31/2013 c1 Velmet
oo, there should be a squeal with eric and tails meeting again
5/27/2010 c1 100Shizuku Tsukishima749
AW! How sweet! ^U^ This is absolutely gorgeous! *U* Rock on! Poor Tails! His past...gosh, you did a beautiful job, and I LOVED every minute of it! ^U^ Absolutely gorgeous! *U* Loved the Sonic/Tails brother bond in this! Adorable! *U*
4/30/2010 c1 1NintendoFan1212
So...beutiful =]Poor little Tails, So much torture in his life... I wanna give that little furbal A big, huge, loving HUG! ^!^ Kirby wants to too! (!)YAY! ( I don't belive in Kirails)
4/23/2010 c1 3Yin Blaze
An excellent work! Although it is a bit un-canon, it is extremely well written. Excellent word choice, grammar, and punctuation. You truly bring out the feeling in what you're talking about. You're a great writer, and sure to go far. Keep up the good work!

Favorited.
4/11/2010 c1 12Tailsisreal
Wonderful piece of work here. It really does get down into the depths of Tails' emotions very well, even if the backstory it presents for the young fox is a bit more institutionalized than I would have envisioned it. Extremely well done in placing yourself in the character's shoes and feeling exactly like they would feel. Makes me wonder how much of this you created, and how much was derived by personal experience.

This story reminds me so much of why I became so attached to Tails' character in the first place. That's because, all that stuff you wrote about Tails in school and being bullied... Well, been there, done that. Not as an orphan, of course, or with a second tail (or even a first for that matter, thankfully. XD), but several things you wrote here felt like I was reliving a memory of my own. Such as my idiot kindergarten teacher using that exact same 'sticks and stones' mantra on me in a similar situation. Or the rare couple of moments when the pencil snapped for me as well... (Did you know a bully that sees an enraged puny kid can lose bladder control?)

At least it's some consolation that the peace Tails found in the end can come in time if you find your own Sonic in life.

Oh, wait, I was supposed to be reviewing your story, though, right? Ehmm... heh heh... Anyways, very nicely done and clearly a sign that your writing skills are improving quite a lot. Maybe I should study what you were studying to improve a bit more myself, too. ;D
4/10/2010 c1 2kilatails
-sniff- onmigod it was so beautiful! T^T -sniff- I loved it! -hugs tails plushie- I love you Tails! Thank you for writin this one-shot it was the best! ^^ Ja ne!
4/8/2010 c1 45Boondock Jake
Fantastic work my friend. Two thumbs up.
4/8/2010 c1 Gamenoise
Wonderful story. I could really see Tails internal turmoil and the suffering he underwent at the hands of those bullies. Also seeing how good a friend Sonic and how he's made Tails life so much better was nice too.
4/7/2010 c1 10reckless gamer
and people say they had it bad when they are the loners but the thing is is that those like me who were alone in grade school (my case until 7th) usually had at least one person to care for them fully. but to be devoid of love and care from even those who's 'job' was to be their support makes the people who are truely the saddest but they learn to either except it and move on to tomorrow or in today's case become 'emo' constintly brooding over the sadness they bare never to get over it and tearing down the korean word for 'aunt' at the same time.

to those who are emo i am sorry if i offended you but seriously in my eyes the first step to look to the future is to move on from the past.

in any case good story one of the best that i've read in the genre