for Half Past Dead

2/2/2020 c1 somersault-j
Okay, I know this was also angsty and seizures and poor Dean was miserable but man, I laughed my way through this. So thanks for that. Absolutely perfect. Loved it!
1/27/2019 c1 Guest
I forget when I originally came across this, but wanted to let you know that ever since, I come back and read it every time I get sick. It's so...vicariously comforting. Misery loves company, even if 'company' means fictional feverish Winchesters. Not to mention the boys' (and Meg's!) characterizations are so perfect. Thanks for giving me a reason to smile at times when I don't otherwise feel like doing so!
12/31/2013 c1 29nataliachidna
Ohhh! This was hilarious. I was laughing so hard :)
4/14/2013 c1 1Hopelesshopefulromantic
I love how she just took care of him while threatening him.
12/4/2010 c1 4Bartlebead
This was really funny and I enjoyed it a lot. "Apocalypse? Now?" in any form - love it. And the "slug juice" - ewwww! :)
11/11/2010 c1 10RogueWhisper
XDXDXDXD

OH man. lol. I was about to start reading The woods are long lonely and deep when I saw this on your profile.

I'm so glad I read this first, since Woods looks really angsty.

I read the first couple of sentences and almost got too afraid to continue when I saw a comment on your LJ, about how Sam gives up.

But if you write such amazing crack, then I can have faith that all will work out in the end.

Love this story. Can't believe you brought Meg in.

And poor Sam thinks his brother hooked up.

Next time just get the shot dudes.
10/14/2010 c1 12WarwomanWay
Freakin Awesome!
5/18/2010 c1 53supernaturalbuffy
Way too funny. I LOVED the slug juice parts and having both brothers sick was just awesome! Great story.
4/24/2010 c1 20Rosetta Brunestud
Wow! Meg being good to Dean? Hard to believe xDD

And I laughed in the end ahaha

I liked it ^~

See ya next o/

Rosetta
4/22/2010 c1 52sandymg
Your ability with language is unparalleled. I didn't know there were that many ways to describe snot! Not to mention coughing and hacking and all things ill. Ultimate sick!Dean story. Bravisimo of disgust. And snarky Meg, too! What more can anyone ask for?
4/15/2010 c1 4The-Reaper'67
Tehe - slug juice :D

loved it, well done :)
4/15/2010 c1 Medic04
I'm having to limit my reading because of eye surgery but OMFG...

That was the best description of dog ass sick I've ever heard and I've been in the medical field for 20 years!

"Have some slug juice."

And he snorts it out at her, from the tiniest bronchioles up, spatters her until she's dripping with ropes of snot and she looks like the money shot in a triple X movie."

Damn good thing I didn't have to pee!

I was feeling flu-ish by the time I was done. Sympathy flu.

That was just pure awesome!

~Michelle
4/11/2010 c1 Sasajataka
O man that was yucky...blergh. did you come up with that bit about Castiel's answering machine before the episode? EPIC. poor sick dean :C I've been interested in "good" demons ever since that one that was all nice to dean..locked up in a basement...early 3rd season? i dunno, but i think it would be cool if the demons helped save the day, and the angels were the doofi (plural doofus). Can't help but think the whole "god won't help" thing is a test. kripkes never surprised me so far though so...Dean and Sam are gonna save the day, but one or both of them are gonna be severely messed up. But NOT full of snot...gross :D great one-shot, love your grasp of the show and characters, no matter where they go- and of course snot jokes would be dean's thing. and the Hoodie! TTFN dude
4/9/2010 c1 21GaelicAngel
I just love the boys sick.Great story.
4/9/2010 c1 108mamapranayama